Halo 4's Actualy Boxart

[http://www.mondoxbox.com/images/copertine/big/2274.jpg

Like or Dislike? ](http://www.mondoxbox.com/images/copertine/big/2274.jpg)

Better than Halo 3’s.

No one ever said it was final from what I know. It could just be a place holder.

> No one ever said it was final from what I know. It could just be a place holder.

Honestly everything that was said to be a “place holder” was final.

Halo 3 cover- " place holder"

Cole protocole- “place holder”

the dozens of halo art books- “place holder”

New GoO cover- “place holder” (though i do think very minor changes will be made)

Seeing how this is a year before the game is out i say it will change once and that will be the final one; same as halo 3

IT DOESNT SAY “ONLY ON XBOX 360” !!!

Looks Awesome. I might use it as my avatar for the forums maybe.

> IT DOESNT SAY “ONLY ON XBOX 360” !!!

It appears without that text on Xbox’s official page as well.

> http://www.mondoxbox.com/images/copertine/big/2274.jpg
>
> Like or Dislike?

Looks to me like someone just took the promotional image from the Halo 4 website and slapped it on an Xbox case in Photoshop. It’s a cool image, but I doubt they have a 100% finalized boxart 18 months before the game ships.

Looks cool, but it’s also not likely to be the final box art. Mainly because it’s missing things. For example, like someone said before, it should say “Only on Xbox 360”. Plus it’s missing “Live”.

For the people who don’t know, this same boxart appears on Halo 4’s official page at Xbox Marketplace.

Of course it can change, but it isn’t a fan-made.

Looks shopped.

Halo Reach didnt have LIVE on it nor did it have Only on the xbox 360

> Looks cool, but it’s also not likely to be the final box art. Mainly because it’s missing things. For example, like someone said before, it should say “Only on Xbox 360”. Plus it’s missing “Live”.

> Halo Reach didnt have LIVE on it nor did it have Only on the xbox 360
>
> > Looks cool, but it’s also not likely to be the final box art. Mainly because it’s missing things. For example, like someone said before, it should say “Only on Xbox 360”. Plus it’s missing “Live”.

Checks copy …Touche.

> > No one ever said it was final from what I know. It could just be a place holder.
>
> Honestly everything that was said to be a “place holder” was final.
>
> Halo 3 cover- " place holder"
>
> Cole protocole- “place holder”
>
> the dozens of halo art books- “place holder”
>
> New GoO cover- “place holder” (though i do think very minor changes will be made)
>
> Seeing how this is a year before the game is out i say it will change once and that will be the final one; same as halo 3

I’m confused… you say everything that was a place holder was final with Halo 3 as an example, and then you say Halo 3’s boxart changed…?

Halo 3’s placeholder art was completely different than the final Halo 3 cover… http://s2.n4g.com/media/11/newssi/40000/42729_0_org.jpg

Personally, I hope this isn’t Halo 4’s final cover. They could do something much more creative and elegant, like Halo 3’s final cover.

I read/heard somewhere that this aint the boxart, just some pic.