Halo 4's 2 discs

I got Halo 4 last night, didn’t have time to play it yet until later. My question is, what do the 2 discs do? They don’t have labels like “MULTIPLAYER” and “CAMPAIGN” like I thought they would.

Disc 1 is the campaign
Disc 2 is the multiplayer
I don’t know what disc Spartan Ops is on because I have not gotten my copy yet.

Put in ‘Disc 2’ and then install it when you are at the menu of the game. It should say something like ‘Install to device’.

Once you are done that, just insert your disc 1 and play on that for the rest of the time on Halo 4.

Disc 2 is basically a content holder because the game’s multiplayer is too big for the 1st disc. The campaign is automatically already on Disc 1 though.

If you’ve played Forza its a lot like that however this is not optional, if you want to play Multiplayer you have to install disk 2

I keep getting a problem with disc 2. I’ve installed disc one and it works fine, the spartan ops works fine but when I try and play forge, war games or theatre it keeps telling me to install disc 2 or download from xbox live. I tried the install from disc 2 and it took me to the dashboard, i played disc 2 and it started installing fine and then said content failed to install insert disc 1. I checked the file sizes and disc 2 stopped at 1.4GB while disc 1 was 7.(something)GB.Are these the correct file sizes? I’m trying the xbox live download for war games but it’s very slow, will i be able to fully play halo 4 when its finished?

[deleted]

Put Disc 2 into disc tray.

Play it. It will ask you if you want to install it. Do it.

While waiting, look at pretty pictures, or something, to pass the time.

Then finished, put Disc 2 to ignore.

Place Disc 1 and enjoy Halo 4.

I’m sorry to bother anybody but I just recently got Halo 4 as a early Christmas present and I’m totally confused about what disc two is. So could somebody please inform me what they are because I already searched up things that are false.
Have a nice day.**

Sorry this was an extra comment I removed.

> I’m sorry to bother anybody but I just recently got Halo 4 as a early Christmas present and I’m totally confused about what disc two is. So could somebody please inform me what they are because I already searched up things that are false.
> Have a nice day.**
[/quote]
Install Disc 2 to access War Games, Spartan Ops, Forge and Theater.

> And a friendly advice, if you have a question, it is better if you create a new thread here on the forums rather than reviving an old thread.

> I’m sorry to bother anybody but I just recently got Halo 4 as a early Christmas present and I’m totally confused about what disc two is. So could somebody please inform me what they are because I already searched up things that are false.
> Have a nice day.**
[/quote]
Disc 2 is multiplayer, although you can play all of Halo 4 from Disc 1 provided you installed Disc 2.

> By the way, for future reference, please do not revive old threads. If you have questions, please make a new thread. And yes, I know the timestamps are really small.
> EDIT: Ninja’ed