Halo 4

Anyone play? Looking for players, this is a from to talk about Halo 4 & a way to find & add players.

> 2533274805094746;1:
> Anyone play? Looking for players, this is a from to talk about Halo 4 & a way to find & add players.

I don’t own an Xbox of my own at the moment, but I’m going to be buying a friend’s Xbox One soon so if you’d like to add me in advance then I’m down.

Yepp

I’ll eventually have to go back to it to finish up the achievements but don’t play at the moment.

I play it everday :slight_smile:

I play on a regular basis, I’m usually going out with my girlfriend all the time but I’ll try to play when I’m free :smiley:

I still play it. My #1 favorite game of all time

> 2535453464044488;7:
> I still play it. My #1 favorite game of all time

Does online seem pretty well populated?

> 2533274900606824;8:
> > 2535453464044488;7:
> > I still play it. My #1 favorite game of all time
>
> Does online seem pretty well populated?

Well, sadly the population isnt ahowing recently…but its well populated for almost every game mode

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Genial cuando quieras ahi andamos :slight_smile:

Let’s set a day & time we could get some sweet matches!
Also add gamer tags pls.
Remember this is a from to help find & add people who play.

> 2535428779736382;6:
> I play on a regular basis, I’m usually going out with my girlfriend all the time but I’ll try to play when I’m free :smiley:

Hahaha