Halo 4

I would want a splitted campaign, kinda like Halo 2. One of the first campaign maps is set in first Arbiters ship( the one from H3). The ship has just got back to Sangheilios(the elites homeworld) and sees that its under attack by either brutes or the flood, so u go down to the surface and fight. Later the arbiter goes back to earth to beg the humans for help. Ofcourse u play more as the chief than the arbiter, on earth. Maybe 117 has gone back to fight humans?

Have any ideas? What do ya think of mine, and the chief stuff. I didnt mean that really happens, i was just thinking that everything has gone back to normal, spartans fighting terrorists( no:) but what r they called?)

Do you mean the Chief is fighting rebels or the actual UNSC? If so, why? Also, how would the Chief get back to Earth from the Forerunner planet he was last seen drifting towards?

> I would want a splitted campaign, kinda like Halo 2. One of the first campaign maps is set in first Arbiters ship( the one from H3). The ship has just got back to Sangheilios(the elites homeworld) and sees that its under attack by either brutes or the flood, so u go down to the surface and fight. Later the arbiter goes back to earth to beg the humans for help. Ofcourse u play more as the chief than the arbiter, on earth. Maybe 117 has gone back to fight humans?
>
>
>
>
> Have any ideas? What do ya think of mine

Seems quite cheesy.

I didnt mean that actually happens( the chief stuff), but i was saying that it would be cool to see the sangheili homeworld under attack, sangheili females, buildings etc.

> I would want a splitted campaign, kinda like Halo 2. One of the first campaign maps is set in first Arbiters ship( the one from H3). The ship has just got back to Sangheilios(the elites homeworld) and sees that its under attack by either brutes or the flood, so u go down to the surface and fight. Later the arbiter goes back to earth to beg the humans for help. Ofcourse u play more as the chief than the arbiter, on earth. Maybe 117 has gone back to fight humans?
>
>
>
>
> Have any ideas? What do ya think of mine, and the chief stuff. I didnt mean that really happens, i was just thinking that everything has gone back to normal, spartans fighting terrorists( no:) but what r they called?)

Thel 'Vadam is far from the first Arbiter. Also he wouldn’t beg for help, besides the humans would probably gladly help. Also things are far from normal, we now have many other races in the mix and there are bound to be Covenant remnants hanging around. Politics in the Halo universe are going to be very different and the galaxy will be in an odd state for a long time. Karen Traviss’s book is going to cover this though.