Halo 4

Weapons and vehicles

in halo reach there wasnt many good weapons such as the beam rifle or the grenade launcher and becuase of this it made the gameplay so much different than it was in halo 3 like in halo 3 one of my most favorite things was the weapons such as the smgs or plasma rifle because it had dual wielding and it made the gameplay so much better, so why didnt they put it in halo reach, i dont know but i wish theyd put it back in halo 4 also why did they not put the halo 3 covenant sniper instead they put the beam rifle and the brute shot. Also the halo 3 chopper why didnt they put it back, it was a fast powerful vehicle that was just plain awesome and if you remember back to halo 2 the specter was a huge hit because it was almost as good as the warthog but the halo 3 one was just ridiculous because first it look limited and it just wasnt good, also they should put some new vehicles such as a drop pod that lauches you down like an odst because every one loves drop pods and also that aircraft thing that came out in the video of halo legends the package episode, so what im saying is put everything that makes halo, halo but also add some intersting stuff that makes the gamer want to keep playing. If you have any comments, ideas or anything else just write i down.

Maps

Okay i was thinking about some cool maps they should make, like one were ur in space and theres no gravity, and u can go to forge and put something so that theres gravity in some places, theres two bases on opposite ends of the map, making it good for capture the flag, assult, or other team based games, it would be great for forge and custom games. Another thing that needs to be changed is maps like forge world, don’t get me wrong, i like foge world, but all the maps that are made look the same. I would rather have two or three maps that look different, like foundry or sandbox, than two have one big map i don,t even use completely. Forging would be the same like in reach, because in halo 3, it wa a hassle to use. Also you would be able place vehicles such as pelicans, seraphs, phantoms, sabers. Also be able to use one of the vehicles that the spartans used in the episode of halo legends the package. They could use the missiles that they launch; a big missile then it breaks into lots of tiny missiles. Also being able to get on a turret in the back like kelly to help your teammate. K this is all i have to say comment or ask anything and ill see you later.

Brute shot was meh. I like the Grenade Launcher far better, it’s more interesting and no spamming. The chopper is a brute vehicle and during Reach’s time, Brutes were in the bottom low so why take the time and create a vehicle just for them. Only in Halo 3 would it make sense.

matchmaking and Armor

What i think they should do for the armor in halo 4 is not make it like halo 3 were u can get all of the armor in a week, and not like halo reach were u can go to the campaing and do some cheats then quit and buy all of the armor u can get. What i want is to combine the two’s armor awarding like evertime that you get an xp point you get a certain amount of credits so that you can buy watever u want, and also they should make a new armor option were you can change your weapons color and texture, that would make things better and also make one were you can chose your helmet’s sidings like if you like the tubes in the mouth then you can go there, buy it and aply it to your helmet and also they should all the armor from halo 3 and reach and some new ones so that when you join a match you find someone exactly like you and then they say that you copied their idea. Now lets talk about the multyplayer, they should make it towards that you can make your own loadout according to the armor abilitie so that maybe you chose camo and you can chose either sword, shotgun or assult rifle, that would make the game more about srategy. And also they should make matchmaking but for custom games were you host a game then chose the map and start playing and because of this you dont have to be waiting for a friend to join and then hope more people join. Comment, write, or ask question.

eh, i agree with some of your ideas.

also, there are other forms of punctuation besides commas.

Custom games and forge

In halo 3 i liked the custom games more than halo reach’s because every thing didnt look the same like it did in halo reach because in halo 3 you had sandbox, foundary and other maps were you could buid awesome maps, but in halo reach all of forge’s attention went to just forge world and the other maps just got a few things but not enough to make an interesting map. Also in halo 3 you got a whole lot of movable stuff making it easy to make awesome maps like fat kid, saw, and races but in halo reach you only got the crate and a few other stuff and it made it harder to make cool maps but the good thing about the halo reachs forge world is that you had a large variety of stuff and you could make a city or a ship and that was nice. Something new they should do is make an option were you can put a wall then put if it should be either sand looking, forruner looking, factory looking , etc. Also they should make a special type of wall were if you make a closed room with it you can be standing in a wall then jump to the next wall and still be standing up. Also they should make a gametype that you can chose between each of the characters like flood, brute, elite, grunt, jackal, hunter, skirmisher, etc. And each one has what makes them, them like if you chose a grunt, you get exrta grenades, you have low health, your fast and have abilitie to get the two grenades in your hands and then go explode somewere. Or if your a hunter, your slow, have lots of health, strong weapon, and abilitie to smash stuff.If you have a comment, question, or ideas write it down please.

campaing and story

I would like the halo 4 campaing to be like the one in halo reach were you could play as your multyplayer character. I also liked the way the story was because you could play with kat in some missions and with emile in other, etc. And for the story of halo 4, i once read a book about halo called halo ghost of omnix and in the story kelly, fred, and the rest of johns team went on a mission to a planet and while they were there they found some forunner stuff so they start investigating, but when they were there they got sucked into the planet and they couldnt get out. So maybe in halo 4 master chief lands in the planet and gets sucked in too. In the halo 4 teaser trailer master chief finds a planet that looks like something that the forunners made. In the video it looks like he is being sucked into the planet, so maybe when he gets suckedin he finds the rest of the team and they get out.Thats my side of the story if you have any ideas i would like to read them, as always, comment, write or ask a question.

firefight and new modes

What i think they should do is combine the halo 3 odst and halo reach’s firefight because i dont know why but i liked firefight more in halo 3 odst. As for the modes i would like one that you can make your own army like make your own army and an enemy army and you could see the war go on or be one of them and fight, that would make the people without live to fight with your army.

You remind me of Tommm_Howard.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1182286p1.html?cmpid=rss-games

halo 4 beta and armor abilities

I think they should make something that if you pre-order halo anniversary that you get to play the halo 4 beta so that atleast we can find some glitches and tell 343 because if we dont then when halo 4 comes out theres going to be alot of glitches and people are going to get mad. As for armor abilities, i think they should make armor lock and camo better because the armor lock just delayis their death and the camo, whats the point of the radar jam if you get up and run they can still see them. I also think they should add some new ones like one that you can use the halo 3 odst visor thing.

If you have any thoughts or ideas feel free to write them down.

> halo 4 beta and armor abilities
>
> I think they should make something that if you pre-order halo anniversary that you get to play the halo 4 beta so that atleast we can find some glitches and tell 343 because if we dont then when halo 4 comes out theres going to be alot of glitches and people are going to get mad. As for armor abilities, i think they should make armor lock and camo better because the armor lock just delayis their death and the camo, whats the point of the radar jam if you get up and run they can still see them. I also think they should add some new ones like one that you can use the halo 3 odst visor thing.

no more armor abilites. simple.
Halo 4 beta will probably be announced at Halofest.

yeah you right and i hope they say when the halo 4 beta will come out

I wish halofest shows some halo 4 stuff

dude it was awesome it was one of my favorite things becaused you could do more damage and you didnt have to keep stoping and reloading like if you had two smgs you could fire with one and when you have to reload start firing the other one and by the time you have to reload, the other one is alredy reasy and thats awesome.

I agree and disagree with the OP.

In halo 4 we must NOT play as our multiplayer character. in halo 4 we will be playing as the master chief, he has preset armour that realtes to canon, being able to customise him will make him less of a icon and would screw with the story.
dual wielding however, i would love to see it back but dual wielding swords would be pointless; it is already a 1 hit kill anyway and no armour abilities. NONE.

dude yor right about the master chief thing and the dual swords but maybe with the dual swords you can slize faster because when you play infection and you have a sword and a bunch of people start coming you kill one but the other one attacks you while your waiting to attack again but with dual you can slize a little bit faster.

AND NO LOADOUT CUTOMISATION!

the whole point of halo matchmaking was we would all enter a game equal; fight for the power weapons and map control and use skill to achieve this and destroy your foes. allowing us to enter games with whatever weapons we choose will completly undermine this. It would also make combat far less diverse,
for example: imagine if we could create our own loadouts: everyone would be jetpacking and using shotguns and rockets - no intelligent gameplay, no skill, nothing that would make a good FPS.

halo reach screwed up enough with it’s -Yoinked!- up class system and armor abilities, being able to create our own loadouts will ruin halo 4. the last thing we need is a customisable loadout that funstion already exists in almost every other FPS; COD and battlefield to name a few…

i didnt mean you can get an armor abilitie and chose ANY weapon i meant you could chose certain weapons for a certain abilitie. but it would be better if they took out yoik, that if you start assassinating him nobody else can kill him.

Should keep jetpack armor ability and invisibility. Then take out the armor lock for sure so no one can be cheap and the armor lock is not used much in MP anymore. I would like these things in halo 4:
1.Custom campaigns that dont become actual campaign missions in halo 4.
2.Import new items using kinect and your xbox camera or a regular usb camera into forge but the kinect integration would be easiest because of its ability to import real life items in 3D.
3. No 1-50 ranking system unless it has its own playlist. Also, put your percentage compared to the world next to your gamertag on bungie.net or a new profile created in halo 4.
4. Agreed take out yoink because thats a person that steals my kill. Maybe showstopper only disabled in team games online.