Halo 4

Now that they have removed quite a bit of fluff from this for the MCC, I was wondering if anybody had changed their opinion on it. For me halo 4is solid with a nice pace. Anyone agree?

I love just about everything in Halo 4. The mp, the co-op campaign, and Spartan ops.

Nope, still not good. Definitely playable and not terrible though.

It looks -Yoinking!- gorgeous as well. The BR is beast in this game.

> 2533274807975876;1:
> Now that they have removed quite a bit of fluff from this for the MCC, I was wondering if anybody had changed their opinion on it. For me halo 4is solid with a nice pace. Anyone agree?

actually yes, at first I didn’t really like halo 4, at least the campaign. I did love the btb maps for halo 4 some of the best in halo imo. but since mcc multiplayer didn’t work when I got the game. I started on the campaign achievements. so I really had to replay all the campaigns a few times. and must admit as I replayed halo 4 a few times I really did grow to like it more. fighting Prometheans still is tedious and kinda lame but the over game and story was really good.

I live H4.

I’ve been playing this all day. The multi is awesome. I don’t understand the hate.

I like Halo 4, definitely one of the prettiest and most fun playlists in the game right now. Makes the MCC feel newer.

> 2533274814728525;8:
> I like Halo 4, definitely one of the prettiest and most fun playlists in the game right now. Makes the MCC feel newer.

It does make it feel newer. I agree.

Definitely better than it was, but still not great. its moved from a 4/10 to a 6/10. The weapons still feel “chunky” and not having descope but having flinch is more off-putting than I remember. I avoided it like the plague until it became part of the FFA playlist.

it definitely “works” the best as far as stability and hit registration are concerned though imo.

> 2533274798578400;10:
> Definitely better than it was, but still not great. its moved from a 4/10 to a 6/10. The weapons still feel “chunky” and not having descope but having flinch is more off-putting than I remember. I avoided it like the plague until it became part of the FFA playlist.
>
> it definitely “works” the best as far as stability and hit registration are concerned though imo.

Plague was actually a fun halo 4 game type.

I’ve been playing h4 lately, it’s not perfect. But it’s still fun as heck wrecking people on it. The speed and feel of the game plus my thruster pack reminds me a little of the halo 5 beta, and I really want to play Halo 5 some more.

MCC definitely changed my opinion of Halo 4 multiplayer… the varied weapons, the varied gametypes, the maps are awesome, specially the ones chosen in the halo 4 playlist. if you want FUN halo multiplayer, thats not just the same boring BR SLAYER NIGHTMARE DRAG, then halo 4 is the choice of playlist

> 2533274813427943;13:
> MCC definitely changed my opinion of Halo 4 multiplayer… the varied weapons, the varied gametypes, the maps are awesome, specially the ones chosen in the halo 4 playlist. if you want FUN halo multiplayer, thats not just the same boring BR SLAYER NIGHTMARE DRAG, then halo 4 is the choice of playlist

lol