Halo 4- Your thoughts so far

I’ve been wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on the Halo 4 MP footage. What do you guys think so far. share your thoughts:)

I don’t like sprint.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

It should be called Halo Reach 2:Modern Warfare

>

Thank you for sharing, but the only thing I saw related to Reach was sprint.

What comes to the footage, it looked amazing aside from the addition of sprint. But when I add in all the things that weren’t in the footage but revealed by press, I can only say that I’m not a fan of them based on what I have heard. But only time will tell will everything work well or not.

From what I have seen? Turrible

But we should wait and see to confirm.

> What comes to the footage, it looked amazing aside from the addition of sprint. But when I add in all the things that weren’t in the footage but revealed by press, I can only say that I’m not a fan of them based on what I have heard. But only time will tell will everything work well or not.

Thanks for sharing bro! Yes, only time will tell.

I need more information before I start bashing a game blindly. Unlike some people, I’m going to wait until I’ve had a chance to play the game.

Based on what i have seen I am delighted with the work they have put into Halo 4.

The graphics look bright and crisp the sound was amazing.

They have given back ground story as to why blue and reds can fight should make it bit more fun who knows might be something competitive behind it?

There were hints of loadouts, would be intresting to see what they are going to with them this time around since there is such love hate within the community with loadouts.

But not going to judge untill i have played it

I like it. If there is sprint, I’LL DEAL WITH IT.
I like how there is no bloom on the br though.

I love pretty much everything,

-Multiplayer maps from scratch

-Nice graphic style

-They said they put a lot of effort into the campaign

-I don’t yet for the abilities, if it’s well balanced , why not?

-No bloom, THANK GOD

I have to say I’m pretty impressed so far, the game can’t be worse than Reach, right?

> I need more information before I start bashing a game blindly. Unlike some people, I’m going to wait until I’ve had a chance to play the game.

Yeah, the bashing has gotten really annoying.

Alas, I have to say that I’m concerned about sprint, taking into account how Reach did with it.

> Based on what i have seen I am delighted with the work they have put into Halo 4.
>
> The graphics look bright and crisp the sound was amazing.
>
> They have given back ground story as to why blue and reds can fight should make it bit more fun who knows might be something competitive behind it?
>
> There were hints of loadouts, would be intresting to see what they are going to with them this time around since there is such love hate within the community with loadouts.
>
> But not going to judge untill i have played it

I’m so excited for this game. Just knowing that it’s not gonna be a game without the Chief. I mean look… Halo. 4. FOURRRR. It’s Halo, coming back!

> Alas, I have to say that I’m concerned about sprint, taking into account how Reach did with it.

Thanks for sharing, but I have never really noticed how sprint changes Halo. Every other AA did except sprint, in my opinion.

Yeah me too, but I’m still having a hard time removing the taste Reach left in my mouth, so It’s hard coming back halo and having hope. I trust 343 a lot more than bungie.

> Yeah me too, but I’m still having a hard time removing the taste Reach left in my mouth, so It’s hard coming back halo and having hope. I trust 343 a lot more than bungie.

I’ve loved every Halo game. Reach was a disappoint at first, but then it grew onto me. I just can’t wait to have the feeling of slow paced gameplay and the BR. I miss those nights on foundry playing infection with a whole party at 3 o clock in the morning. Those were the best.

Shepard, Commander. We are building a consensus. Please come back later.

> Shepard, Commander. We are building a consensus. Please come back later.

hahaahaha! Brilliant! ME2 pun hahaha

I love what I’ve seen so far.

I was initially skeptical, but Frankie threw most of my fears out the window with the Q&A in the recent bulletin. If what he’s saying is true, we have nothing but happiness to look forward to with Halo 4.

I have a few reservations, but I’m really looking forward to playing Halo 4 come holiday.

I will note that I am utterly ashamed of this community and its conduct since the 5th of March. Absolutely despicable.