Halo 4 Your First Forged Map

Where will you make your first map: Ravine, Erosion, or Impact? And what type of map will you make on these?

Asylum/sanctuary, just to piss off one of my clan mates

ihad a remake of gaurdian i did, And i would very much like to try at it with some new lil toys and a bigger budget.

(its on my fileshare marked as widow if youd like to see it)
iAlso did the map without needing to look at the older version all the lifts came out perfect the only area on the map i had trouble with was the jump from snipe to the lil ledge to Snipe2

id like to make it in space so if you fall it would have the same depth of falling as in H3s version… but in space !! :DD

Impact I would make a UNSC space station with a forunner artifact in the middle

> Where will you make your first map: Ravine, Erosion, or Impact? And what type of map will you make on these?

None. I admire those who can forge. I cannot forge worth -yoink- to save my life. I am certainly looking forward to see what the community can come up with to play on though.

Something random on Impact.

> Impact I would make a UNSC space station with a forunner artifact in the middle

hmm, sounds familiar…

Lockout

Which ones the one in space? And ill probably start with Ravine.

a long multi tiered BTB map in the ravine on ravine

Pretty Much these:

Like This

Or This

I’m thinking either Impact or Erosion.

The map I’ll be making is one I’ve been working on and recreating since Halo 3 named Empyrean.
It’s a symmetrical arena-style map, aimed at 4v4 Slayer and Objective but might also work well for FFA gametypes, especially since we can now pass the Oddball.

Here are a couple of screenshots: from H3, alternate view.

I don’t have any from the Reach version, but the quality of forging is a lot better than that of those screenshots.

a space ship map, i just have to make one.

Either Impact or ravine. I have a feeling that ravine is bigger than they are letting on :confused:

I will forge on Impact. I was a huge fan of Halo Reach’s Anchor 9 so i might do a map similar and now with character trait zones i could do anti-grav spaces/zones.

I will be making original maps, and they will be on Impact. If possible, I will remake Waterworks, one of my favorite maps.

First thing I’m doing in Forge is remaking this on Impact.

That’s classified information.