Halo 4 xp glitch

Currently I am suffering from an xp glitch in Halo 4 what is happening is after every game I have play I get no xp. The message saying I hit the xp cap has not popped up and neither has the xp ban message. All that is happening right now is after each game it is skipping the xp screen and not giving me any xp. I have looked this up and other people seem to be having the same problem. Another thing is that i activated some double xp tokens and after 2 games it said I had 0 left when I had just put in 5 tokens. This needs to be fixed and quickly. This seems to be a problem with the xp cap system since it appears that once midnight hits people with this problem can get xp again but after only a few games they no longer receive xp. Please 343 fix this people payed money to get double xp.

Another thing is that the cap system needs to go, if you didnt want people ranking up so quickly why didnt you make it harder to rank up at the higher levels and why did you do this double xp promotion.

Edit: If you participated in the poll please post why or why not you think there should be an experience cap.

You have hit the cap. I don’t think there’s a notification - at least I haven’t gotten it before and I have hit the cap. To confirm, you don’t even go to the XP summary page? That means you’re at the cap.

It reset about 20 minutes ago though, so you should be good. Try re-launching the game if you still aren’t getting it. The cap resets daily for every user at 12am HST (2am PST, 5am EST, 10am GMT, and so on…) so you should be good to go for today again.

As for your double XP tokens, unfortunately they continue to be used up even after you’ve hit the cap. They said they fixed that problem, but they don’t actually seemed to have done so yet.

Cheers

I have hit the xp cap once before but last time it happened after each game I got a notification that i hit the cap and wont receive xp and it also showed the xp screen but me getting 0 xp.

> I have hit the xp cap once before but last time it happened after each game I got a notification that i hit the cap and wont receive xp and it also showed the xp screen but me getting 0 xp.

Oh I haven’t gotten that before, I simply just stop being brought to the XP screen altogether… I think I’ve hit it twice. Anyway, try re-launching Halo 4. As I said, the cap should have been lifted for the day at this point, so if that’s what it was I think you’re good now.

Cheers

I am receiving xp once again but it is still annoying that it didnt say I hit the xp cap. I will be writing down how much xp I get for the next few days to see if i am actually hitting the cap or if I am hitting the cap early. The xp cap is 75,000xp a day, I will be back in about 8 hours to check on the thread to see if any one else is having a similar problem but i have to go to work soon i will be on only for a little while longer.

Yeah but keep in mind that if you are using any double XP tokens right now, it actually doesn’t take all that long to get to the cap. Around 15 games or so, maybe less if you win every one. Throw in any Spartan Ops and it’s no problem (especially SOps matchmaking, which with double XP nets about 11,000 XP per game).

i dont see any reason why it should be lifted, both times ive it the cap i played an excessive amount WITH double xp, and realistically i dont see anyone hitting the cap with regular xp in less than 10 hours which imho is far FAR too much unless they are boosting some how which i think is dumb and they shouldnt by any means be complaining.

Currently now i am having problems with the double xp. Recently when I have been adding tokens it has been taking away more than it should be, for example, I just activated 2 tokens and played one game and now it says I dont have any more.

NO EXP SCREEN NO EXP

I just got halo today and i got to level 12 and now after every game it says i am level 1 then doesn’t let me rank up and i get no exp screen i know i didn’t hit the cap for sure its frustrating i cant get commendation either.

Please do not necropost.

> NO EXP SCREEN NO EXP
>
> I just got halo today and i got to level 12 and now after every game it says i am level 1 then doesn’t let me rank up and i get no exp screen i know i didn’t hit the cap for sure its frustrating i cant get commendation either.

There are a couple posts in this thread that should be able to help you.

If you experience more difficulties, feel free to PM me and we’ll see if we can’t figure it out together. :slight_smile: