Halo 4 Xbox live promo

Yes this is about the xbox live promo that was on the head page for halo 4 about where you play up till the 20th or befor the 20th and you get to see all 6 specs if you dont have the limited edition since it said the 20th i figured they would unlock but after talking to xbox live on the phone and online its said that emails will be sent to the ones holding with your gamer tag/account so i checked and got nothing than they said its was the 21st so if anyone got there code already or not im not sure i asked Customer surpport if this was for the 20 or the 21st they told me the 21st but i dont know can anyone clear this?

December 1st.

> December 1st.

lol from what they said the 20th up to the 30th

They will start sending emails on the 21st. Peoeple have until 11:59pm EST on November 20th to play Halo 4 online. After 11:59pm EST on November 20th, they’ll will begin sending out emails to everyone, hence why they said November 21st.

> They will start sending emails on the 21st. Peoeple have until 11:59pm EST on November 20th to play Halo 4 online. After 11:59pm EST on November 20th, they’ll will begin sending out emails to everyone, hence why they said November 21st.

Okay thanks but the guy on the phone said up to the 20th or does it mean like right now xD?

Yea. You would think by now I could just do everyone at the same time instead of one at a time. It doesn’t matter to me though since I got the LE. Hope you guys do get them.

> Yea. You would think by now I could just do everyone at the same time instead of one at a time. It doesn’t matter to me though since I got the LE. Hope you guys do get them.

im hoping i get em xD

Just wait until tomorrow I am sure you will get the email then.

im not so much worried just wondering how many games do we gotta play