halo 4 Xbox 360 to Xbox One

if I transfer a Xbox 360 account to a Xbox One
Do I keep my rank/Level on halo 4 from the 360.

No, anything from the Xbox 360 versions of Halo don’t transfer to the Xbox One versions in the Master Chief Collection.

With backwards compatibility though, once that drops and the games are added, any data you have saved to the cloud will be accessible to you when you install the game on the X1. Your level with BC will also transfer as you are essentially playing the same game.

Nope because the rank systeme is different,sorry.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> No, anything from the Xbox 360 versions of Halo don’t transfer to the Xbox One versions in the Master Chief Collection.
>
> With backwards compatibility though, once that drops and the games are added, any data you have saved to the cloud will be accessible to you when you install the game on the X1. Your level with BC will also transfer as you are essentially playing the same game.

Yes, but we don’t know if Halo 4 will be one of the Xbox 360 titles selected for backwards compatibility. Wouldn’t that hurt The Master Chief Collection sales?

> 2533274884234293;4:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > No, anything from the Xbox 360 versions of Halo don’t transfer to the Xbox One versions in the Master Chief Collection.
> >
> > With backwards compatibility though, once that drops and the games are added, any data you have saved to the cloud will be accessible to you when you install the game on the X1. Your level with BC will also transfer as you are essentially playing the same game.
>
>
> Yes, but we don’t know if Halo 4 will be one of the Xbox 360 titles selected for backwards compatibility. Wouldn’t that hurt The Master Chief Collection sales?

I don’t even remember it being in the voting list. So I really don’t think it will be one of the backwards compatible ones.

Ah yes, I should have clarified that sorry. Only if Halo 4 gets added to the list of backwards compatible games would you be able to be able to keep your levels and saved data on the X1. Whether it will come or not, that’s anyone’s guess. I have to imagine that all Halo games will be available at some point int the future