Halo 4 xbox 360 console anounced?

So some people are asking 343 to make a new xbox 360 halo 4 edition but i do not agree.
2 reasons:Because we have had a halo 3 xbox 360 original model and a halo reach slim model so that is two types of consoles,i mean if your going to make a special edition console it should be a different new console everytime like they have been doying since the Halo ce console.do you guys agree?
I would say if they did a halo 4 special edition console it would also have kinect with the same outer shell maybe.?
give me your thoughts.

There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.

And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?

If they will make one I will buy one cause I plan on getting a new 360 in the fall anyway, but we’ll see.

> There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
>
> And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?

They always have had control.

> > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> >
> > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
>
> They always have had control.

They now have FULL control. They didn’t own Bungie. They own 343i, you know.

I hope they dont, I would buy one if they did, but the new Xbox councle is coming out soon so i would like to save my money :slight_smile:

> > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > >
> > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> >
> > They always have had control.
>
> They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.

They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.

why are you speaking in a negative way already you are trying to make this a bungie forum i mean just shut up,most of your posts were about nothing important so just give me a chance and let the people hear me.

> > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > >
> > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> >
> > They always have had control.
>
> They now have FULL control. They didn’t own Bungie. They own 343i, you know.

Microsoft did own Bungie, and they owned the full rights to Halo since they bought Bungie in 2000.

On topic: I doubt there will be a Halo 4 360 and I really hope their won’t be one. We’ve had 2 Halo themed 360s now. I would much rather see 343 wait until Halo 6 and make a Halo themed Xbox 720

> I hope they dont, I would buy one if they did, but the new Xbox councle is coming out soon so i would like to save my money :slight_smile:

i abslutely agree with you i mean if they have made halo limited dition consoles in the past and the consoles themselves were all different models then why do another slim unless it has something new?right?

> > > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > > >
> > > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> > >
> > > They always have had control.
> >
> > They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.
>
> They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.

Yes but Halo Reach was released in 2010 and they still released a console when Microsoft didn’t have full control over Halo, my point is that they’ll definitely release one now that Microsoft are producing the game, own the rights to the game and own the Xbox 360.

> > > > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > > > >
> > > > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> > > >
> > > > They always have had control.
> > >
> > > They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.
> >
> > They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.
>
> Yes but Halo Reach was released in 2010 and they still released a console when Microsoft didn’t have full control over Halo, my point is that they’ll definitely release one now that Microsoft are producing the game, own the rights to the game and own the Xbox 360.

Ms has always had control, they own halo, Bungie hasn’t had any authority at all in it since 2000, if Microsoft wants a console, they get a console, Bungie never had a say in it, Bungie was even contracted to make ODST and Reach, they have no say.

> > > > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > > > >
> > > > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> > > >
> > > > They always have had control.
> > >
> > > They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.
> >
> > They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.
>
> Yes but Halo Reach was released in 2010 and they still released a console when Microsoft didn’t have full control over Halo, my point is that they’ll definitely release one now that Microsoft are producing the game, own the rights to the game and own the Xbox 360.

Microsoft has always had full rights and control over Halo. They have since 2000. Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach were commissioned by Microsoft and developed by Bungie. The Special Edition Xbox 360 for Reach was a decision by Microsoft, not Bungie.

Do some -Yoink!- research.

> > > > > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > > > > >
> > > > > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> > > > >
> > > > > They always have had control.
> > > >
> > > > They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.
> > >
> > > They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.
> >
> > Yes but Halo Reach was released in 2010 and they still released a console when Microsoft didn’t have full control over Halo, my point is that they’ll definitely release one now that Microsoft are producing the game, own the rights to the game and own the Xbox 360.
>
> Ms has always had control, they own halo, Bungie hasn’t had any authority at all in it since 2000, if Microsoft wants a console, they get a console, Bungie never had a say in it, <mark>Bungie was even forced to make ODST and Reach</mark>, they have no say.

Actually, they weren’t forced to, it was part of the agreement when Bungie split from Microsoft. Bungie would make 1 expansion for Halo 3 which became ODST; and one final installment in the Halo Universe, which became Reach. The content for these games was left up to Bungie.

It might be the xbox 361 version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcgehiEVp4

> > > > > > > There will most likely be a Halo 4 limited edition console. More likely than ever <mark>since Microsoft has now full control over Halo.</mark>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > And why wouldn’t you want one? If you’re not going to get one, that’s fine but a lot of people want one so why would you want to spoil it for them if it won’t affect you whatsoever?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They always have had control.
> > > > >
> > > > > They now have FULL control. <mark>They didn’t own Bungie</mark>. They own 343i, you know.
> > > >
> > > > They bought bungie along with halo in 2000. Bungie separated in 2007.
> > >
> > > Yes but Halo Reach was released in 2010 and they still released a console when Microsoft didn’t have full control over Halo, my point is that they’ll definitely release one now that Microsoft are producing the game, own the rights to the game and own the Xbox 360.
> >
> > Ms has always had control, they own halo, Bungie hasn’t had any authority at all in it since 2000, if Microsoft wants a console, they get a console, Bungie never had a say in it, <mark>Bungie was even forced to make ODST and Reach</mark>, they have no say.
>
> Actually, they weren’t forced to, it was part of the agreement when Bungie split from Microsoft. Bungie would make 1 expansion for Halo 3 which became ODST; and one final installment in the Halo Universe, which became Reach. The content for these games was left up to Bungie.

Ya, i fixed that like a minute after i posted it.