Halo 4 Worst Game Ever!!!

I am here to say sorry to 343 for making a terrible imbalanced Halo multiplayer. Halo 4 features the worst multiplayer I have ever played.

Here are my TOP 5 reasons why Halo 4’s multiplayer is bad:

  1. Ordnance drops - These make the game to unpredictable, everyone used to have a clue what weapons people had in the game, they would know what weapons spawned on the map so they would have an idea what people had. Now with Ordnance its too hard to know what the person coming around the corner has they might have the very overpowered Saw or they might just have a Magnum.

  2. No Red X’S - This in my opinion is something that all people who play multiplayer should want this was an indicater to where someone has died on your team and where someone on the other team is. I know for a fact that a lot of people used this to there advantage to win a gun battle or even win the game.

  3. Lack of Ammo - This has made me die so many times when near a spree because by the time you get to your 4th or 9th kill you have no ammo left in your gun to shoot people with, the only way around this is to have a stupid perk or tactical/ support package. For example you have only have a maximum of 42 bullets in the Dmr as apposed to the maximum of 60 bullets that Halo: Reach had.

  4. Default Sprint - This is also something else that makes you die a lot in Halo 4’s multiplayer because people seem to get around the map too quick so when you spawn you basically die straight away.

  5. Loadouts - Loadouts are just another attempt at trying to keep the Halo games alive in he community, Halo was a dying title so they took something out of other successful games such as the create a class system in Call of Duty. This also makes an imbalance to the game just like ordnance drops because you don’t really have the best idea of what weapon the other player/ opponent has.

Please 343 learn from your mistakes update the game with a patch, you have lost more Halo fans then gained the playlist numbers say that. Please save the game, but for now you have lost another fan…

“Worst game ever”? How many games did you play in your life to say so? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not as bad as Shaq Fu haha.

This kind of thread has been posted too many times now. The simple answer is if you don’t like it then don’t play it…

All of us have had to make the change and covert to h4, I found it hard at first but you have to adapt if you want to play the latest halo games. Loads of people were like this when reach came out (however armour lock was annoying throughout) after a few months most people got used to it.

So just play the game, sort out your load outs and hopefully you will get some good ordinance drops.

> This kind of thread has been posted too many times now. <mark>The simple answer is if you don’t like it then don’t play it</mark>…
>
> All of us have had to make the change and covert to h4, I found it hard at first but you have to adapt if you want to play the latest halo games. Loads of people were like this when reach came out (however armour lock was annoying throughout) after a few months most people got used to it.
>
> So just play the game, sort out your load outs and hopefully you will get some good ordinance drops.

So we should not try to improve it if we don’t like it? Post our concerns, our hopes to see Halo 4 become better?

No, let’s just leave and let i343 guess what’s wrong, perhaps they’ll make even more stuff that people don’t like.

Halo 4 is bad in terms of competitive play.

The old “Fiesta” gametype in Reach was fun for a while, but now that it’s more or less how Halo 4 works, it becomes boring quickly.

OP, Ordnance can be made predictable, here’s a suggestion on how to do it. There’s a TL;DR at the bottom.

I miss the red X:es, but I kind of learned to play without them, I also run into the same problems with ammo, as in, Empty when I need more, sprint, kind of like it, loadouts should be rebalanced.

all 5 of your points can be easily debate
1, that whole point, making it unpredictable make the player adept.
2. most player follow/with their teamates
3. you can ammo out side of power weapon
4. nonsense
5. same as 4

> all 5 of your points can be easily debate
> 1, <mark>that whole point, making it unpredictable make the player adept.</mark>
> 2. most player follow/with their teamates
> 3. you can ammo out side of power weapon
> 4. nonsense
> 5. same as 4

Everyone adapted, those who didn’t like it after adaption left.

Depth of the game has been removed as well as introducing unbalanced gameplay.

You say Halo 4 is the worst game ever yet you only critique the multiplayer. Interesting.

> “Worst game ever”? How many games did you play in your life to say so? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It’s not as bad as Shaq Fu haha.

That was a game? I thought it was just a giant piece of -Yoink-.

Old RedX + sprint + Quickspawn = Disaster

This is the worst thread ever. If you think the game’s bad just sell your copy, delete your save files, buy another game and leave. Why do we all have to read your dramatic script? I don’t like being harsh but posting that thread with that title prevents me from taking you seriously…

> Old RedX + sprint + Quickspawn = Disaster

Man, I did not even consider that. That’s gotta be why they left it out.

Jeez, this game is broken right now.

You say the worst game ever and yet only discuss the multi-player? That is the worst and quite frankly the most pathetic argument I have ever seen on these forums. What about the Campaign? Forger? Custom Games? Theater? Spartan Ops? The sound? The Graphics? The game play? Did you just magically forget about them?

It’s better than Reach imo but it’s still worse than H2 H3 and CE

> “Worst game ever”? How many games did you play in your life to say so? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It’s not as bad as Shaq Fu haha.

Doctor jekyll and mr hyde… Ugh i dont even want to think about that game.

OT: I disagree, i find Halo 4 to be the most entertaining Halo since Halo 2.

I’ve never seen worse points on how this game is bad. This is an awful thread. And for the record, I love the game.

Someone hasn’t played Sonic '06 or Dr. Jekyll…

Another Hater, I will say there are some issues but after it is Halo and still plays like Halo with certain enhancements like sprinting and tactical loadouts.

After all Haters gonna hate. SIGH

I just say 343 makes another odst game and make them look like bad -Yoink- mo fukas. Kind of like spartans being like well how they are but the odst games totally ripping off cod

TRY TO STAY POSITIVE. TRY TO STAY POSITIVE.

T-BAGGING HOLOGRAMS

YES. see this game has some thing good in it for all the dumb other stuff that sucks… Oops I went negative. but Im improving :confused:

Why is the OP saying sorry to 343i??

People need to get over this now, its become such a negative forum to visit its hardly worth trying to engage with the community at all

There was a time, when if a gamer didnt like a game, they would just move on and play something else…not continue to whine and moan and vent anger in an attention seeking way

I miss those days