Halo 4 wont sell good

Its a sad cruel fact
it wont
Any one saying this is just lieing to them selves and its time to accept the facts.
It wont beat cod sales.
It cant
Most people think halo 4 is fake or its just gonna be a horrible game. Sure most people on here think it will turn out great
but what percentage of halo players really get on here?

People just dont dare about halo any more like they use to
but this is where we can change these horrible facts
in its hay day up to half of xbox players bought halo. Today thats sadly -Yoink-.
Even back then that was -Yoink- (mainly because xbox wasn’t that good of a console back then).
But what did the first halo do. It came out. people went into the store and picked it up. came home played it and loved it. but wait… these people had friends… They called several people at a time to come enjoy this game with them… Soon those friends bought it and did the same with their friends… and so on
We dont need great sales in halo 4 to keep halo alive
what we need is some friends who have friends who have friends who have friends.
We need to invite them over, prepare the chips and dew
And show them WHAT HALO IS
HOORAW

(I smell smoke)

It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.

> It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.

yes it will sell good
but not touch the record cod has set

O yes it will:P lol

> > It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.
>
> yes it will sell good
> but not touch the record cod has set

It won’t until every kid realizes they are buying the same game every year, and paying more than the game itself for DLC.

No game will outsell Call of Duty for a long time, with its massive aim at casual gamers and the more ‘noob’ friendly it is getting every release & how the games are multi-platform, it will always outsell Halo.

> > It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.
>
> yes it will sell good
> but not touch the record cod has set

halo 4 is an xbox 360 exclusive and COD markets the -Yoink!- out of there games like MW3 had TV specials at best buy they put it out on every system I mean they even have COD on the Nintendo DS. Call of Duty is a marketing juggernaut and so far right now at this current time anything you slap a COD logo on will sell good.

> > > It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.
> >
> > yes it will sell good
> > but not touch the record cod has set
>
> It won’t until every kid realizes they are buying the same game every year, and paying more than the game itself for DLC.

they won’t realize,
because of the fact that overall intelligence in kids nowadays is slowly declining

sooner or later, the CoD guys will get smart and take the next big CoD game…like CoD MW 4 or something, and sell big on it…twice;

they take all the coding form CoD 4, they put it on a re-skinned disk, make some new cover art, and sell it out

Activision will be rich!

and people then won’t realize that they are playing LITERARY, the same exact game
the people will think that’ OMG THIS GAME IS LIEK 10x BETTER THAN COD-MW4!!!)

no joking btw

learn how to spell dude ! DARE ! LOL

HALO 4 WILL BE GREAT GAME ! BETER THEN COD JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM MW2 TO MW3

I have a secret.

I have built my own Halo Ring. Its in my basement next to the nuclear bomb I built yesterday. I will set the Ring’s target to Call of Duty. Everything Call of Duty, including the creaters, will be wiped from the universe. Halo will definetly sell more now.

halo 4 is already #4 on the list of games being pre-ordered this year and we don’t even know the benefits of pre-ordering yet. i didn’t see CoD, so i don’t know what you’re talking about.

> > > > It will sell good enough, that’s a fact.
> > >
> > > yes it will sell good
> > > but not touch the record cod has set
> >
> > It won’t until every kid realizes they are buying the same game every year, and paying more than the game itself for DLC.
>
> they won’t realize,
> because of the fact that overall intelligence in kids nowadays is slowly declining
>
> sooner or later, the CoD guys will get smart and take the next big CoD game…like CoD MW 4 or something, and sell big on it…twice;
>
> they take all the coding form CoD 4, they put it on a re-skinned disk, make some new cover art, and sell it out
>
> Activision will be rich!
>
> and people then won’t realize that they are playing LITERARY, the same exact game
> the people will think that’ OMG THIS GAME IS LIEK 10x BETTER THAN COD-MW4!!!)
>
>
> no joking btw

They are even making Black Ops 2… sigh

First COD =/= Halo and Halo is a single console game.

Secondly, COD players KNOW! what they are buying and they enjoy it… Have you heard of Nintendo? They have remade Pokemon/ Mario etc with a new skin for decades and no one cares… they enjoy the game.

Lastly, your thread is a complete rant imo with no discussion – since this is a forum, it should be locked before it is flammed.

> halo 4 is already #4 on the list of games being pre-ordered this year and we don’t even know the benefits of pre-ordering yet. i didn’t see CoD, so i don’t know what you’re talking about.

Really? Man that’s awesome WOOT for halo 4…do you have a link?

So because may not beat COD it wont sell well?

> halo 4 is already #4 on the list of games being pre-ordered this year and we don’t even know the benefits of pre-ordering yet. i didn’t see CoD, so i don’t know what you’re talking about.

Dude
halo has always out sold cod in preorders
but guess what
cod sales to casual gamers who most likely wont preorder
preorders only count for a small portion of actual sells

of course it can’t be CoD sales. CoD is on every gaming platform lol.

Halo 4 will sell 8-10 million EASILY.

> > halo 4 is already #4 on the list of games being pre-ordered this year and we don’t even know the benefits of pre-ordering yet. i didn’t see CoD, so i don’t know what you’re talking about.
>
> Dude
> halo has always out sold cod in preorders
> but guess what
> cod sales to casual gamers who most likely wont preorder
> preorders only count for a small portion of actual sells

If you knew anything about video games you would know that cod is on every single console. Halo will out sell it on xbox that’s for sure and will take its throne back and maybe possibly set a record for the most exclusive games sold… Like halo 3 did… Halo 3 made 3million and mw2 made 3million and mw 2 was on xbox and ps3 and pc…

You lost all credibility before I even clicked on the thread.
Halo 4 won’t sell well*

OT: Duh. Battlefield 3 didn’t outsell CoD. Does that mean it didn’t sell well? Hell no.

haha who cares for the people who will play it? if it’s a good game, that’s all that matters.