Halo 4 Wishlist

What do you want halo 4 to be like?

Armor Abilitys: Only sprint and no armor lock
Graphics: Updated halo 3 like halo reach but better
Basically halo 3 with better graphics, new maps and no armor abilitys

To be honest i would be happy with a remake of halo 3

What do you guys expect and want?

I want it to be a Halo 3 sequel, not a Reach sequel. Meaning: I want it to be more like Halo 3 and I don’t want it to take anything from Reach except maybe assassinations. Also, I hope they bring back skulls in the campaign and armor that can only be achieved through achievements and/or skulls.

Well we know jetpack will return.

> Well we know jetpack will return.

Actually I was told by some Halo gurus that they were Anti-Grav Thrusters, hence why chief could maneuver in outer-space ( In the halo 2 mission for example ) they just used the jetpack sound for whatever reason.

> Well we know jetpack will return.

It wasn’t a Jetpack. It’s an anti-grav thruster. Chief has always had it on his back, you just never see him use it up until now.

-NO DMR, AA’s,
-Bring back:
Battle Rifle
Beam Rifle
Chopper
Prowler
Hornet!!

A new wort from the new enemy.

All I want is for them to try and “wow” me like CE did. You know, vast alien world that nobody had seen before. Go back to the roots with some hefty inspiration from all the titles released to date, but maybe a brand new enemy. No covenant I say.

do you guys want the battle rifle or dmr?

> I want it to be a Halo 3 sequel, not a Reach sequel. Meaning: I want it to be more like Halo 3 and I don’t want it to take anything from Reach except maybe assassinations. Also, I hope they bring back skulls in the campaign and armor that can only be achieved through achievements and/or skulls.

What he said.

Also, I want the campaign to be long, have an epic storyline and have tons of replay value.

Oh and…

DUAL WIELDABLE ENERGY SWORDS!!!

Everything you said exept no AA’s. Yes, i would love a Halo 3 remake aswell.

NO armor abilities

> do you guys want the battle rifle or dmr?

battle rifle

Choppers, Prowlers, Hornets, nothing else.

Seriously. You join a game and you’re in a black area in one of those vehicles… No, you ARE the vehicles, Spartans shouldn’t even be in the game. Auto-game of the year guaranteed.

What are some things you want to be in halo 4. be creative and have fun with this. it doesn’t have to make sense, just put something that sounds like it would make the game fun

Here are some of my idea’s

1. add some new vehicles
  2. add animals and such in forge/multiplayer
  3. sgt. johnson is there
    4)no bloom
  4. an awesome 10 hour campaign

Keep Invasion, but please, for the love of god… ship with more than 2 maps for it.

• 15+ hour campaign
  • Optional bloom
  • Optional fall damage
  • Optional health
  • Individual weapon damage customization
  • Different Forge Worlds
  • More weapons
  • More vehicles
  • More armour customization
  • Elite customization

> - 15+ hour campaign
> - Optional bloom
> - Optional fall damage
> - Optional health
> - Individual weapon damage customization
> - Different Forge Worlds
> - More weapons
> - More vehicles
> - More armour customization
> - Elite customization

Agreed. All this stuff right here. All that, more ways to forge, and more forging objects. Though, will elites even be in Halo 4?.. If not I’ll have a fit.

wow, you guys have some great idea’s, lets see on how many more we can make. also i would like to note that i accidently made this in the campaign thread, so lets try not to be trolls and keep our idea’s campaign related, however feel free to post any idea you have bout halo 4

1. classic 1-50 ranked slayer, it used to mean something to be a high rank!
  2. forge on every map, stop being lazy and let us forge on all the maps 1 or 2 maps don’t cut it
  3. better maps, forge world was great in theory, but I’m sick of the stale multiplayer maps that are all gray. Halo 3 had the best maps because they were all unique and original.
    More customization for your spartan, more colors, let us color different areas of our spartan not just a primary and secondary, a million helmets.
  4. Don’t make every campaign level a recon mission if I am master chief why am i essentially a glorified delivery boy and not in some trench or battlefield where i am needed? Plus I don’t want 10 levels i want 25 levels.