Halo 4 Wishlist (Cool & Reasonable Ideas In Here)

My ideas for Halo 4 multiplayer and forge. I would like to see these but I’m not gonna yell at 343 if they don’t include them. Highlighted sections are things that 343 should seriously think about.

<mark>-First Person Driving- Toggle to 1st and 3rd Person (Like in Battlefield 3 -Battlefield Example) For All game modes</mark>
<mark>and like in the Halo Reach Beta Intro</mark>

-Dual Wield Weapons- Dual wield most weapons (even 2 swords) Custom Games and Forge ONLY

-Wieldable Machete- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
Picture (Credit to Last Promethean)

-Wieldable Katana- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
Halo 3 Pic Example

<mark>-Forge Bubble (Tool)“Drag and Paste”- For example when you build a cool map and you change your mind and decide to move all or part of it somewhere else (people make mistakes)instead of moving every single piece on by one, you spawn a bubble. It spawns at a small size and you drag it to your forge map area and if you need more space you expand it to fill your desired section (kind of like highlighing it) and then simply Drag and Paste somewhere else.</mark>

-Team Colored Monitors- Neutral or Blue Team (343 Guilty Spark)

• Red Team (2401 Penitent Tangent)

• Orange Team (049 Abject Testament) But noticible enough difference that it is orange not red

• Green Team, Yellow Team, Purple Team, etc (you get the point)

• Sentinels- In Forge, some friends can be annoying and mess up your map, so host is a Monitor and has full control

• By default, other players are sentinels.

• Sentinels can’t forge or spawn stuff, all they can do is fly and change back to player mode

• Sentinels can shoot Sentinel Beams but they don’t do any damage (just for the heck of shooting)

• If you REALLY don’t want to be a sentinel, host can promote you to a Monitor or just set up the forge game
    so you spawn as a Monitor.
    Example 1
    Example 2

-Flood Infection Gametype- Instead of Spartans killing Spartans, Flood Combat Forms infecting Spartans. (Flood Example) Just pretend that his legs and remaining body is Spartan not Elite.
Pretty much the same rules just Flood.
This should be included in all games whether or not the Flood are in the story line. Lets do it just for the fun of it.
Matchmaking,and Custom Games ONLY

<mark>-Red vs Blue Firefight Voices- Why not everyone wants these. Examples:</mark>
<mark>- Caboose </mark>
<mark>- Sarge</mark>
<mark>- Grif (Grif and Sarge Example)</mark>
<mark>- Lopez</mark>
<mark>- Sheila</mark>
<mark>- O’Malley</mark>
<mark>- Most examples here and so on…</mark>
<mark> Even more examples…</mark>

-Warthog Music- Just one song perfect enough to be played in a Warthog during battle
THIS ONE. As seen in Red vs Blue
Custom Games, Forge, and Private Firefight ONLY (people might get annoyed in Matchmaking and in Matchmade Firefight)

-Skulls- REMEMBER skulls are considered easter eggs and are not to be taken seriously (as in storyline)

• Human Skulls (Normal Skulls)
  • Best Skulls from past Halo’s
  • Elite Skulls
  • New skulls that do new and better stuff than past skulls (how they should look)
    Elite skulls should be the hardest to find and get to. Thats’s why they should come with worthy rewards.
    Human and Elite Skulls to be hidden in Campaign
    And it would be cool for there to be hidden Elite skulls in Multiplayer Maps (much like the hidden skulls in the Halo 3 maps). Ofcourse those hidden map skulls wouldnt do anything special besides using it to smack people and maybe get achievements

Continued…

<mark>-Weather- I always wanted to see weather in Forge</mark>
<mark>- It should be a forge menu item and then you spawn it and it affects the whole map (not indoors)</mark>
<mark>- Rain,Lightning in the distance, Sand storm (desert maps), blizzard (snow maps), and snow falls</mark>
<mark>- Or they could all just be pre made variations of one map, for example -Forge World</mark>
<mark>-Rainy Forge World</mark>
<mark>-Snowy Forge World</mark>
<mark>-Desert Forge World</mark>

-Day or Night- Self explanatory but not really necessary but it will be cool to see.(Could be under FX in forge)

-“The Pack” or “The Wolf Pack”- 4 of your friends listed in your HUD and you know where they are all of the time. Great for playing with friends or small clans.
They have a waypoint over their head, and indicate whether their dead, or taking fire.
Kind of like your in a Xbox Live Party with them.
As shown next to the motion tracker
As shown on the top right. Should be included in all game modes and will work best for Invasion

-No Bloom- Only recoil like in the original trilogy

• It’s the future and super soldiers are holding these weapons.

-Transport Falcon- Just like in Reach Campaign

Custom Games and Forge ONLY

Here is a cool video that you guys might like to see. It has some stuff that never made it into the games and some prototypes. There’s some interesting stuff in here (Link)

Feel free to post some of your ideas below or improve on what I what listed.

Some of my ideas

:slight_smile:

I like yours too. :smiley:

I agree but along with playable flood for infection why not for fire fight and be able to jump high and stuff like they normaly do BUT mainly have they in custom games and forge just have them play just like a spartan and melee with whip but look like a flood guy (combat form elite, spartan, brute) with a shield. I really do want to beable to choose from 1st person driving to 3rd person. They had 1st person in halo CE.

I like all except for the below ideas:

> -Wieldable Machete- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
> Picture (Credit to Last Promethean)
>
> -Wieldable Katana- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
> Halo 3 Pic Example

> I like all except for the below ideas:
>
>
>
> > -Wieldable Machete- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
> > Picture (Credit to Last Promethean)
> >
> > -Wieldable Katana- Custom Games and Forge ONLY (On your back for Campaign, Matchmaking, and Firefight but not usable)
> > Halo 3 Pic Example

If it’s limited to forge and custom games you can pretend it doesn’t exist.

I’d also add objects for making machinima like flyable pelicans and starship models.
An artillery generator for crazy custom games with settings like: damage, rate of fire, circular error probability, size of artillery shell, and visible projectiles yes/no. This is not an artillery piece or vehicle but a special effects object.
Automated and manned turrets that don’t suck.
Some weapons should have modifiable properties via forge.

Due to disk size limits this “super forge” would probably have to be released as dlc.

I love it all. Hope they include it in the game

All i want is like 3 forge world maps that are not as big as the reach forge world.
One with a desert theme.
One with a halo theme.
One with a city theme.

Excellent thread my good sir

I’d like more options in Forge, e.g. living creatures, Pelicans and Phantoms…

And, of course, the drivable Pelican. And if not that, then at least give us the Hornet back.

A real map editor, a custom games browser, and more custom games options. Also, a decent Campaign would be nice.

yea, i wish Halo 4 was that good. But no, it wasn’t.

> 2535438429366980;12:
> yea, i wish Halo 4 was that good. But no, it wasn’t.

This thread in almost 4 years old, don’t revive old threads like this please