Halo 4 Wish List - Community Discussion

What do you want to see in Halo 4.Discuss and be serious so 343i can take us seriously and listen to what we want.

Discuss

lot of Spartans in the Campaign, both SPARTAN IIs and SPARTAN IIIs together in it.

> lot of Spartans in the Campaign, both SPARTAN IIs and SPARTAN IIIs together in it.

I would like
-skulls hidden in campaign
-longer campaign
-Forge with more terrains to forge
-Armor Custimizatios
-New Armor
-Campaign Matchmaking
-Firefight Matchmaking
-All weapons and vehicles from previous Halo games
-Mission where you can drive a Pelican
-More Space Combat in Campaign but don’t over do it.
-Matchmaking Space Combat
-Pelican and Wraith in Forge
-Higher Forge budget
-New Forge Objects
-Firefight
-Customize the size of your Spartan
-Pick between your Spartan being a II or III
-Fix Bloom
-Better system then Armor abilities( MAKE SURE NONE ARE OVERPOWERED)
-New Gametypes
-Halo 2 or 3 style rank system - Bring back TrueSkill
-1-50 Arena
-Halo Reach styled Lobby system.Where people can join your lobby then select to go to Campaign,MM, Forge,ETC.
-Better Matchmaking Voting System
-Fix jump and Speed in matchmaking.

All of the above can also be for the CE remake becsue it would improve the CE remake

How about make a list of things that we all loved added to halo and put them in the next game. So i like halo 3 vehicle dynamics, i like sprint only, no AA’s etc. cmon guys think !!

How about make a list of things that we all loved added to halo and put them in the next game. So i like halo 3 vehicle dynamics, i like sprint only, no AA’s etc. cmon guys think !![/quoteJust what i always say …I only like sprint i think the other AA’S should be removed.I like the chopper from Halo 3 vehicles and I like the spectre from Halo 2

bloom should only be added to automatic spread weapons like spiker and plasma rifle. Please keep precision weapons of bloom. Now people can use automatic weapons like precision weapons, finally they could be used in a variety.

Also, lets bring back every single weapon and vehicle the community loved, take ur time. Adding new vehcles would be awsome.

i’d like all of that too and maybe they can have it so that u stay in the vehicle when u die instead of falling out… and maybe some more assassinations like: stabbing the visor and spin in their head 360 before removing the knife to attack someone else. also multi campaign, choose a class (eg; combat engineer) and that will determine wat campaign u use. and maybe there can be a hybrid elite gauntlet for spartan armor. i, infact have an entire begging cutscene planed that will work for all classes. picture this: a group of spartans are fighting the enemy, when all of a sudden there’s a huge explosion that throws everyone in different derections and u lose ur weapons. however u find a wounded elite and take it down and take it’s weapons. and if ur an engineer u loseur knife in the explosion and manipulate the elites energy gauntlet to fit a damaged one on ur armor… just a thought

> > lot of Spartans in the Campaign, both SPARTAN IIs and SPARTAN IIIs together in it.
>
> I would like
> -skulls hidden in campaign
> -longer campaign
> -Forge with more terrains to forge
> -Armor Custimizatios
> -New Armor
> -Campaign Matchmaking
> -Firefight Matchmaking
> -All weapons and vehicles from previous Halo games
> -Mission where you can drive a Pelican
> -More Space Combat in Campaign but don’t over do it.
> -Matchmaking Space Combat
> -Pelican and Wraith in Forge
> -Higher Forge budget
> -New Forge Objects
> -Firefight
> -Customize the size of your Spartan
> -Pick between your Spartan being a II or III
> -Fix Bloom
> -Better system then Armor abilities( MAKE SURE NONE ARE OVERPOWERED)
> -New Gametypes
> -Halo 2 or 3 style rank system - Bring back TrueSkill
> -1-50 Arena
> -Halo Reach styled Lobby system.Where people can join your lobby then select to go to Campaign,MM, Forge,ETC.
> -Better Matchmaking Voting System
> -Fix jump and Speed in matchmaking.
>
> All of the above can also be for the CE remake becsue it would improve the CE remake

Ok you saved me alot of typing lol. Ill only add a new and improved AR and SMG. I honestly dont know if we will ever see that type of rank system again except for arena.

I would also like a SMG and BR and an improved AR

A good story on par with the previous games
Fun multiplayer
Firefight, Forge, Theater, Custom games, Matchmaking
Halo worthy music
If it has master Chief, bring back his voice actor. Same goes for any other returning character.

I also think they need to have a game that invloves the Arbiter more or maybe a game with 2 differnt campaigns ecah woth a different point of view 1 of chiefs and one of Arbys

What I really want for Halo 4 is the Halo feeling that even ODST and Wars had but sadly Reach hadn´t it. Epicness is what make Halo. Make many plots and twists in the story. And what for me is most important is the Music that made Halo and the cutscenes.

> > lot of Spartans in the Campaign, both SPARTAN IIs and SPARTAN IIIs together in it.
>
> I would like
> -skulls hidden in campaign
> -longer campaign
> -Forge with more terrains to forge
> -Armor Custimizatios
> -New Armor
> -Campaign Matchmaking
> -Firefight Matchmaking
> -All weapons and vehicles from previous Halo games
> -Mission where you can drive a Pelican
> -More Space Combat in Campaign but don’t over do it.
> -Matchmaking Space Combat
> -Pelican and Wraith in Forge
> -Higher Forge budget
> -New Forge Objects
> -Firefight
> -Customize the size of your Spartan
> -Pick between your Spartan being a II or III
> -Fix Bloom
> -Better system then Armor abilities( MAKE SURE NONE ARE OVERPOWERED)
> -New Gametypes
> -Halo 2 or 3 style rank system - Bring back TrueSkill
> -1-50 Arena
> -Halo Reach styled Lobby system.Where people can join your lobby then select to go to Campaign,MM, Forge,ETC.
> -Better Matchmaking Voting System
> -Fix jump and Speed in matchmaking.
>
> All of the above can also be for the CE remake becsue it would improve the CE remake

woa woa pick between spartan 2 and 3?Also pick size of spartan?Wouldnt that mean we cant play as chief…games gonna suk

Reminds me of a story.

Bart Simpson: Allan Moore! You wrote my favorite Radioactive Man comics.
Allan Moore!: Oh, really? You liked how I made your favorite superhero a heroin-addicted jazz critic who’s not radioactive?
Bart Simpson: I don’t read the words, I just like it when he punches people.

> A good story on par with the previous games
> Fun multiplayer
> Firefight, Forge, Theater, Custom games, Matchmaking
> Halo worthy music
> If it has master Chief, bring back his voice actor. Same goes for any other returning character.

Master Chief without Steve Downes just wouldn’t be the same! =S

> > A good story on par with the previous games
> > Fun multiplayer
> > Firefight, Forge, Theater, Custom games, Matchmaking
> > Halo worthy music
> > If it has master Chief, bring back his voice actor. Same goes for any other returning character.
>
> Master Chief without Steve Downes just wouldn’t be the same! =S

It happened in Halo Legends. It wasn’t terrible, but it just wasn’t the same. We need Downes for the next game, as well as Jen Taylor, who was also absent from Legends.

1. Halo 3 vehicle system, if warthog is damaged, you simply get hurt more. Also i want the vehcile health to be the same as yor health becuase reach sytems sucks.

2. I guess i want sprint to be the only ability no other. I want equipment back, who said they werent used as much.

3. Please for the love of god bring back the awsome different accents. Reemember, we might mostly have a midwestern accent, but to be honest i love different world accents. Halo feels more of a humanity thing than an american thing if theres more accents. Add jamaican, AUSTRALIA FTW, Chinese, Spanish, Euro, many many more.

4. Dont be badass be epic

5. Good plot with epic open vehicle based battles mostly, different mission presepectives. One time your fighting in sierra 117, next crows next, bla bla bla.

6. Become inspired by the halo we all knew and loved, (and i know you guys loved it too dont hide it) HALO 3

7. Dont end up like bungie and making halo ce parts to there game just get it over already. Halo 3 was my most favorite video game ever with halo the best series.

Your number 4 point isn’t necessary. I don’t care how the story is told, be it epic, cool, or personal, or whatever, as long as the story is good. ODST wasn’t epic, and it turned out fine (Its my favorite game of the series). The isolation and loneliness was great. Reach had a cool blend of epic and personal, and I found that to work. The trilogy and Wars were just pure epic, and it was aweosme, but it can get repetitive if the same format is used for every single game.

For weapons, lets just keep the plasma pistol like in reach, hope we get dual weilding, also i want the halo 3 plasma rifle with bloom. Simply every automatic weapon should have bloom, why do you think the weapons that are automatic that dont have bloom arent often used. We need bloom for every automatic weapon. Precision weapons dont need bloom, therefore automatic beats precision just as precision to automatic, Spiker with bloom, plasma repeater cut from game.Lets get some forunner tech like that one from origins.

ABOVE ALL

dont give people customization that will affect gameplay. Halo is the only video game that HAD everyone that started out the same. If you wanted the power weapon it took skill, if you killed one dude, obviously he isnt as good as you from the fight. Lets keep it like that, less complexity more fun.

Firefight FORGE !!!

Routine community beta’s so the community get a say on whats working whats not? :slight_smile: