Halo 4 Winning Kill Cam

I know Game Winning Kill Cam is from Call of Duty, but I think this feature really belongs in all FPS games. The feeling of getting the final kill and making everyone see it. The odd kills people will have.

Nope. What would be the sense of a kill cam in halo? You have incredibly short kill times in CoD, that’s the reason the kill cam has a function. Keep it out of Halo.

Yea that might be cool for when it first comes out or someone gets a epic kill at the end but i think it would just grow anoing

yeh.

No, we have Theater, and kill cams put more pressure on the hosts connection meaning more laggy games.

> No, we have Theater, and kill cams put more pressure on the hosts connection meaning more laggy games.

Speaking of laggy games and Kill Cams, in Black Ops I had a game where I got the game winning kill but the kill happened at about 0:05 and there were just fifteen seconds of slow-mo dying sequence after that. And it was because of lag. More on topic, the concept of a game winning kill cam is silly to me. I don’t think that it’s important to show how one achieves the last kill, because in all but the closest games it doesn’t matter. The farthest they should go, in my opinion, is to merely say who killed whom to win the game.

Im all for this, but only the winning kill! Nothing more, because that would destroy for calling out.

> I know Game Winning Kill Cam is from Call of Duty, but I think this feature really belongs in all FPS games. The feeling of getting the final kill and making everyone see it. The odd kills people will have.

i think it causes more enthusiasm when playing the game. who cares? i think it will improve game itself when players know whats coming up when the game ends. i think kill cam should only be there for “GAME WINNING KILL” and nothing more

No, this shouldn’t happen. They should just create a “Final Strike” medal for the last kill in a match, probably Slayer-only, as Objective games don’t end via kill limit, unless it awards it to the last player who earned a kill when the objective completes.

> I know Game Winning Kill Cam is from Call of Duty, but I think this feature really belongs in all FPS games. The feeling of getting the final kill and making everyone see it. The odd kills people will have.

If it only shows 5 seconds of gameplay and doesn’t go into slow motion. This way you can capture the best of the kill (if its a DMR dual that you won) and its still short. Many of my friends continue to ask for game winning killcams, its a feature many like in FPS now . . .