Halo 4 will work w/ Tablet PC-Good or Bad

Microsoft is releasing it’s tablet PC, which will run on the Windows 8 OS. It’s called the Surface and somehow I’m confused whether it’ll be able to run the game or it’s just compatible for Smartglass. Reading the specs of the Surface it seems possible for the Surface to run the game, especially with it’s built in keyboard and whatnot.

Or will it just touch screen controls, or for maps and stats like smartglass?
I’m just assuming since is just revent news and the panel was last night.

If this is possible, what do you guys think is that good or bad?

You can find the link HERE

Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.

> Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.

Nowhere in my post did I say PC, I said tablet PC, similar, but not exact… do some searching and it’ll dawn unto you.

> > Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.
>
> Nowhere in my post did I say PC, I said tablet PC, similar, but not exact… do some searching and it’ll dawn unto you.

Bold.

[deleted]

> > Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.
>
> Nowhere in my post did I say PC, I said tablet PC, similar, but not exact… do some searching and it’ll dawn unto you.

words can not begin to describe the amount of misunderstanding you have presented in your comment.

> > > Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.
> >
> > Nowhere in my post did I say PC, I said tablet PC, similar, but not exact… do some searching and it’ll dawn unto you.
>
> words can not begin to describe the amount of misunderstanding you have presented in your comment.

I’m confused too…but do you think you will be able to ninja on a tablet Jokeri :wink:

> Microsoft is releasing it’s tablet PC, which will run on the Windows 8 OS. It’s called the Surface and somehow I’m confused whether it’ll be able to run the game or it’s just compatible for Smartglass. Reading the specs of the Surface it seems possible for the Surface to run the game, especially with it’s built in keyboard and whatnot.
>
> Or will it just touch screen controls, or for maps and stats like smartglass?
> I’m just assuming since is just revent news and the panel was last night.
>
> If this is possible, what do you guys think is that good or bad?
>
> You can find the link HERE
> .

You’re not playing Halo 4 on the the table, think of it as more of a fancy remote for your Xbox.

> > > > Halo 4 will be released exclusively for the Xbox 360. There are no plans for the game to be released on PC.
> > >
> > > Nowhere in my post did I say PC, I said tablet PC, similar, but not exact… do some searching and it’ll dawn unto you.
> >
> > words can not begin to describe the amount of misunderstanding you have presented in your comment.
>
> I’m confused too…but do you think you will be able to ninja on a tablet Jokeri :wink:

There’s a built-in keyboard. :wink: .
Let’s just wait till they release more info.

I’d say that just means SmartGlass or Halo Waypoint or something like that. I highly doubt an Xbox 360 exclusive will be available on another device.

If it is, Microsoft made the wrong decision. More sales for PS3.

Wasn’t it rumored that Eindows 8 will be cimpatible with xbox 360 games? If that rumor is factual then maybe the Surfae can support it and can be cross platform… Xbox and Windows… Or Xbox Live and Games for Windows.

I really doubt that it would be playable on the tablet. Even if you could play it on the tablet it would be so hard to play. I would much rather prefer my console.

> Wasn’t it rumored that Eindows 8 will be cimpatible with xbox 360 games? If that rumor is factual then maybe the Surfae can support it and can be cross platform… Xbox and Windows… Or Xbox Live and Games for Windows.

Yeah, and back in E3 they talked a little bit about Windows 8 and games. But I guess most people ignored that because it wasn’t Halo, a video game, or Xbox.

from what I’ve seen of it, it seems to just be for menus or looking at friends/stats