Halo 4 will have some type of equipment/AA

The Halo series has always tried to remain fresh with players. Halo CE had single weapons, Halo 2 had dual-wielding, Halo 3 had equipment, and Halo Reach had armor abilities. I think it’s only natural that the gameplay will continue to evolve to allow a new kind of style (whether it be equipment, AA’s, or whatever.

What do you think? Do you think Halo 4 will showcase a range of equipment or armor abilities?

I think it’s obvious new weapons will emerge…perhaps the new weapons will allow certain abilities?

I wouldn’t mind seeing an expanded variety of Halo 3 Equipment (carefully balanced with the sandbox of course). It would be picked up on the map and have a one-time use and respawn timer. All this equipment would co-exist with the traditional Overshield and Active Camo from past games.

I hope it doesn’t, or if it does it’s more like equipment than anything but we’ll see.

90% percent sure they’re going to have weapon/vehical customization or reffered to as “tairloring” possibly A.D.S. but only for vehical/turret gunners. Also introducing a new mechanic known as A.I.M. not sure what it is O.o hmmm but personaly i think as in msc. equitment will be a combonation/hybrid between halo 3 equptment pickups and halo reach’s armor abilitys. armor lock has been 100% nerfed (its gone 4 good), jetpacks do not exist anymore, they were replaced with one time (rechargeable) use of single burst jump-jets. camo back to the basic, no longer a active ability but a pickup. ALOT of new weapons and vehicals. dont ask where ive gotten this info its NOT hard to find, if your intelligant enough. theres more too that i cant type atm

Single weapons? I think you mean all around weapons.

maybe a “weapon” you could pick up, that would take up a weapon slot, but it would have defensive instead of offensive capabilities. that way, it’s use would be limited, like equipment, but it still enables the user to use it a couple times and carry it along with them.

> maybe a “weapon” you could pick up, that would take up a weapon slot, but it would have defensive instead of offensive capabilities. that way, it’s use would be limited, like equipment, but it still enables the user to use it a couple times and carry it along with them.

Just to clarify, that’s just an thought that popped into my head, not actually something I’ve heard from anywhere.

> 90% percent sure they’re going to have weapon/vehical customization or reffered to as “tairloring” possibly A.D.S. but only for vehical/turret gunners. Also introducing a new mechanic known as A.I.M. not sure what it is O.o hmmm but personaly i think as in msc. equitment will be a combonation/hybrid between halo 3 equptment pickups and halo reach’s armor abilitys. armor lock has been 100% nerfed (its gone 4 good), jetpacks do not exist anymore, they were replaced with one time (rechargeable) use of single burst jump-jets. camo back to the basic, no longer a active ability but a pickup. ALOT of new weapons and vehicals. dont ask where ive gotten this info its NOT hard to find, if your intelligant enough. theres more too that i cant type atm

Please don’t be true.

> The Halo series has always tried to remain fresh with players. Halo CE had single weapons, Halo 2 had dual-wielding, Halo 3 had equipment, and Halo Reach had armor abilities. I think it’s only natural that the gameplay will continue to evolve to allow a new kind of style (whether it be equipment, AA’s, or whatever.
>
> What do you think? Do you think Halo 4 will showcase a range of equipment or armor abilities?
>
> I think it’s obvious new weapons will emerge…perhaps the new weapons will allow certain abilities?

AA’s played way to big a part in reach to go back from, theres deffinately gana be some sort of AA, wether you spawn with it or pick it up like equipment.

I think Halo 4 is going to showcase weapon customization into the game, maybe even ammo customization.

They did mention you would have to stop and do stuff with your weapons every so often to get the right jobs done.

I except a whole new multiplayer style full of new weapons.

> > 90% percent sure they’re going to have weapon/vehical customization or reffered to as “tairloring” possibly A.D.S. but only for vehical/turret gunners. Also introducing a new mechanic known as A.I.M. not sure what it is O.o hmmm but personaly i think as in msc. equitment will be a combonation/hybrid between halo 3 equptment pickups and halo reach’s armor abilitys. armor lock has been 100% nerfed (its gone 4 good), jetpacks do not exist anymore, they were replaced with one time (rechargeable) use of single burst jump-jets. camo back to the basic, no longer a active ability but a pickup. ALOT of new weapons and vehicals. dont ask where ive gotten this info its NOT hard to find, if your intelligant enough. theres more too that i cant type atm
>
> Please don’t be true.

It’s not true. This is from the supposed leak a couple of months back. Someone interviewed Frankie on HBO and asked him about it, he called it “Bullshirt” (we all know what that means).

I remember in a panel (Halo 4) they mentioned new abilities. I wonder what they meant by that, though.

The Art Director said MC was wearing a tank/jet fighter so I think there will be SOMETHING.

I think customizable weapons/armor is the next logical step.

Whatever they add I hope it’s original. I don’t want to see Call of Halo or Battlefield: Halo.

I have an Idea, Why don’t they give you beacon or communicator! They develop a point system that you earn for every kill! the more points you have, the better equipment you can call in! The equipment could range from weapons and armor abilities to vehicles, men, air support and it could even give you mega armor that is more advance than spartan armor(kind of like cyclops armor of halo wars) and this would be in a massive Multiplayer (24 people) This would also require a massive map!

He might’ve called it bullshirt but umm… Bungie did the same thing when the Plasma launcher was leaked…

Perhaps they may give the ability to change firing modes for weapons allowing room for greater weapon diversity.

> Perhaps they may give the ability to change firing modes for weapons allowing room for greater weapon diversity.

Who knows what those crazy forerunners have been cooking up all these years.

Holy -Yoink-! What were the community thinking back then!?

Alternating firing modes?! Air-support?! Calling in squads?! Jesus Christ…