Halo 4 will beat BO2

Okay, so i just watched the trailer for Black Ops 2.

To start off with, i can honestly say that Halo 4 won’t be Call of Duty future warfare, BO2 fits that role quite nicely.

Secondly, the game looks terrible. Honest and truly it looks terrible.

It is a rip off of at least 3 different games, stealing the pistol from one game, and vehicles from another. This is set in the future, and i still saw M16’s and Benelli M4 shotgun. I know these weapons could still exist, but with nano and mech technology what is the likely hood? These weapons would be far outdated by this point, with the M16 likely being over fifty years old.

I don’t think we have to worry about halo “stealing” from COD at this point. Because BO2 is stealing from every other game. While Call of Duty may have pulled this off in the past, i’m starting to wonder at how well this game is going to sell.

My geuss is many will buy it simply for the continuation of the story.

I dont know, thats my opinion. But i sure as hell won’t be buying it, i will be buying MW3 however, and halo 4. But BO2 looks downright terrible.

I dont think we have to worry about much competition from this end for halo 4.

Silent

And DICE ‘stole’ Call of Duty’s cinematic style in BF3.

Either way, Black Ops II mainly has me interested, to whatever minor degree, for its story; penned by David S. Goyer, one of Chris Nolan’s writing team, with a branching narrative, multiple endings and two storylines, one in the '80s during the ‘First Cold War’ being the origin story for the second’s villain in 2025, during the ‘Second Cold War’.

That interests me a lot.

> And DICE ‘stole’ Call of Duty’s cinematic style in BF3.
>
> Either way, Black Ops II mainly has me interested, to whatever minor degree, for its story; penned by David S. Goyer, one of Chris Nolan’s writing team, with a branching narrative, multiple endings and two storylines, one in the '80s during the ‘First Cold War’ being the origin story for the second’s villain in 2025, during the ‘Second Cold War’.
>
> That interests me a lot.

That may be the part that sells it for me is the story.

But the fact that they have an M16 that far in the future ticked me off.

None of the hard military technicalities bother me, and they never have in military shooters. I primarily want to have fun. That’s one of Halo’s strengths.

It’s a CoD game. I don’t know how many weeks a CoD title has been off top spot for Xbox Live UUs in the last 3 years, but I’m guessing not many. It’s not really a game Halo is competing with for sales, it’s a brand. Although I agree that by direct comparison Halo 4 looks like a better game than Black Ops 2, many players will buy the game simply because it is Call of Duty.

Wait whhhhaaaat?

Black Ops 2 is a future based CoD with mech, nanotech and s***?

I need to go see this mess at once on YouTube.

I just don’t like any of the CoD’s. To me they’re all shallow, poorly written, modder-hacked, copy/paste rehashes of the previous years’ iteration. There is nothing that has ever been put into any CoD that could ever draw me to the franchise.

And with the whole “futuristic” look, this is obviously Bobby Kotick’s shot at trying to get into Halo’s “house”. The video looks like a steaming pile of dog -Yoink-, and if the video is a preview of the game’s graphics, then I say that I’m very, very glad to not spend my hard-earned money on that game.

I love Halo. Every one of them has had everything that I love about the FPS genre. CoD can go -Yoink- itself for all I care, they’ll never get my money for their trash games.

gives Bobby Kotick the double-finger

lol

Oh my god, shut up.

Halo might tie to this, but there is No way Halo will lose to this.

I mean, look at the current top comments.

All about Halo.

> The video looks like a steaming pile of dog Yoink!, and if the video is a preview of the game’s graphics, then I say that I’m very, very glad to not spend my hard-earned money on that game.

CoD is well known for using the same engine and low texture like this for 5 game now. Though after looking the trailer. I must say it didn’t feel like the CoD wannabe realistic I remember from the other CoD games. On the campaign side; -Maybe- the campaign will actually be fun as for the multiplayer it is a mess since MW2/BO/MW3 so I don’t expect it to be any different.

Also got to love the really cliché robot.

The top comment on this video: "I hope it’s similar to black ops because if I wanted to play halo I would buy halo."

Sounds quite familiar…

Who cares? Why do people get so caught up in this Halo vs CoD crap? If you don’t like CoD then don’t buy it, buy Halo. Who cares if they have a close release date? Will it change the fact that I’m buying Halo 4 on day 1? No, it won’t.

I don’t like Halo 4, but I hate Black Ops even more than it.

Both will lose, as there is no winning in producing unnecessary additions to generally mediocre franchises. That’s like building a stack of fecal matter and someone else is trying to build one taller than yours, so you two compete in who can build the tallest pile of human waste. Even if you win, all you have to show for is a very smelly infrastructure but even then there will be people who will claim that the structure is amazing while some will claim that the structure you built before this one was better.

YEAH!! HALO 4!!

> Okay, so i just watched the trailer for Black Ops 2.
>
> To start off with, i can honestly say that Halo 4 won’t be Call of Duty future warfare, BO2 fits that role quite nicely.
>
> Secondly, the game looks terrible. Honest and truly it looks terrible.
>
> It is a rip off of at least 3 different games, stealing the pistol from one game, and vehicles from another. This is set in the future, and i still saw <mark>M16’s and Benelli M4 shotgun. I know these weapons could still exist, but with nano and mech technology what is the likely hood? These weapons would be far outdated by this point, with the M16 likely being over fifty years old.</mark>
>
> I don’t think we have to worry about halo “stealing” from COD at this point. Because BO2 is stealing from every other game. While Call of Duty may have pulled this off in the past, i’m starting to wonder at how well this game is going to sell.
>
> My geuss is many will buy it simply for the continuation of the story.
>
> I dont know, thats my opinion. But i sure as hell won’t be buying it, i will be buying MW3 however, and halo 4. But BO2 looks downright terrible.
>
> I dont think we have to worry about much competition from this end for halo 4.
>
> Silent

Halo uses gas powered rifles in a setting hundreds of years from now so that point really doesn’t make much sense for why the game would be bad.

> Oh my god, shut up.

Hey hey hey… Not cool.

I could really care less about this “Halo vs CoD” stuff. Its just as bad as the PS3 Vs Xbox argument. But this is simply to show that in rating, it is likely halo will be higher due to the fact that BO2 appears as though it is going to suck.

Why would you tell me to shut up?

Silent