Halo 4 WILL be the best halo yeT

Its a little obvious by now, the graphics, the gameplay ,the balancing the noob friendliness so people arn’t left out and new players can join, custom loadouts meaning you can specialize yourself, power weapons on radar , no bloom, classic playlist for the whiny bches who say halo 4 is gonna suck, the BR, the DMR the competitive maps, new weapons, new enemy, better 3d models, covenant are back, a company making the game who are mch more enthusiastic about halo 4 than bungie was about reach, non grey maps, new grenade type, more serious campaign, new gametypes, sprint now regular(it was gonna happen eventually), armour lock gone, armour abilitys balanced and like rock,paper,scissors.
Classic players in mind, spartan ops, 1-50 is back, beautiful maps, lighting and textures are great, more red vs blue, mlg , theres gonna be a new forge, no cr
py pop in textures, guns look great,most likely dlc, no last stand(oops wrong game lol),big team battle,owning with your friends online,cod players will move over one cod is in its grave(wait till 2013 version of cod and nowone will be buying it),conan o’ brien easter egg,infinity…

And theres so much more, i will add any suggestions to the list when they are shown.

How the bloody hell is this game gonna be the worst halo yet haters?

When was 1-50 confirmed? links?

Im sure frank said in sparkast him and josh were lvl 50from the 1-50 rankings, maybe i misheard?

> Im sure frank said in sparkast him and josh were lvl 50from the 1-50 rankings, maybe i misheard?

Yeah that was an old sparkast. He said everyone was 50s, but I don’t remeber if he dismissed or if he was just using a random example. Idk…

Shoots myself for getting peoples hopes up

Asides from 1-50 not being confirmed, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Halo 4 is going to be amazing, and I cannot wait to get my greedy paws on that game!

Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.

> Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.

If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:

> > Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.
>
> If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:

Exactly. They will also make more sales for making it a bit easier for newbies. That doesn’t mean you should worry. If your good, then you usually stand out from the rest.

> > > Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.
> >
> > If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:
>
> Exactly. They will also make more sales for making it a bit easier for newbies. That doesn’t mean you should worry. If your good, then you usually stand out from the rest.

Noobs are like grunts, cuddly running around mindlessly without there leader until someone puts a bullet in there head

Well said OP, Halo 4 will be the best Halo yet!

> > > > Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.
> > >
> > > If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:
> >
> > Exactly. They will also make more sales for making it a bit easier for newbies. That doesn’t mean you should worry. If your good, then you usually stand out from the rest.
>
> Noobs are like grunts, cuddly running around mindlessly without there leader until someone puts a bullet in there head

ARE YOU SURE THEY ARE CUDDLY BECAUSE NOW THEY LOOK MEAN TO THE BONE. :frowning: NO MORE CUDDLY BUT THATS OK.

> > > > Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.
> > >
> > > If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:
> >
> > Exactly. They will also make more sales for making it a bit easier for newbies. That doesn’t mean you should worry. If your good, then you usually stand out from the rest.
>
> Noobs are like grunts, cuddly running around mindlessly without there leader until someone puts a bullet in there head

Lol once you kill the elite, the grunts go nuts.

> > Noob friendliness, how is that a good thing? Games shouldn’t be dumbed down just to please new players. Other than that though, I’ll just have to wait and see.
>
> If you’re not a noob, what are you worried about?! Since your a pro, like everyone else on this forum, it shouldn’t effect us. :wink:

In order to make it noob friendly the game has to be made easier at it’s core with the addition to gimmicks.
And I love it how if anyone says they want a game that takes skill they’re automatically labeled a MLG wannabe pro. I do like MLG, but that’s because I like the competitiveness of it and the teamwork that can come with it. That’s what I play for, it’s my style of fun.

P.S. you’re

It’s not gonna be better than Halo: CE or Halo 2, but it can possibly be a good Halo game nevertheless.

guys, the graphics are great. H4 is obviously going to be the best Halo yet.

I’ll take your word for it. Oh wait no I won’t you wouldn’t know what makes Halo good if Master Chief came up and slapped you with a How to play Halo for dummies book. Anyone who thinks lowering the skill gap to make the game more accessible for bad and new players is dumb. Go play COD if you want a game like that.

> - The balancing
> The noob friendliness so people arn’t left out and new players can join.

That’s an oxymoron.

Best Halo EXCEPT Halo 2. Halo 2 was a legend!