Halo 4 will be fine!

Hey guys,

I know there are a lot of concerns out there (Some of which i have discussed and fleshed out here: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst70061_Close-analyzation.aspx ) but i think halo 4 will still be fine.

Halo has been around for over ten years now. Since the begining, each game has redefined the meaning of Arena stle FPS. It will continue to do so just as it always has. You guys are allowed your concerns of course, as reach wasnt what we thought it would be (for reasons i have explained numerous times and at this point in time would not like to go into), but that doesnt mean 343 wont learn from bungies mistakes.

I think we can all trust 343i to implement the changes in a fair, balanced way so that its fun for all the gamers. While i know that some of the items resemble COD, click on the thread above, there are very little similariteis.

Halo will not turn into another COD. Why? Becasue halo is a Sci-Fi arena style shooter. COD is a modern military FPS, and is in almost no way imilar to halo.

Trust in 343i guys. Trust them to make the game right. Trust them to make the chancges well, something bungie failed in doing for reach. I know this community has its concerns, but each halo game has its plethura of changes, why not halo 4? Allow it to be innovative guys, and trust 343 to d it right.

It’s nice to see these threads very once and a while. :slight_smile:

> It’s nice to see these threads very once and a while. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I just want people to take a look at the positives instead of instantly looking at the negatives…

> Hey guys,
>
> Allow it to be innovative guys, and trust 343 to d it right.

If you wanna sell a lot of video games you have to either innovate or imitate.

I think it’s pretty clear which road 343 is going down.

> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Allow it to be innovative guys, and trust 343 to d it right.
>
> If you wanna sell a lot of video games you have to either innovate or imitate.
>
> I think it’s pretty clear which road 343 is going down.

You’re right.

Unfortunately some people only see these ‘changes’ as ‘negative changes’ and even oversee what 343i are doing to keep the traditional Halo on the table.

Good to see someone with confidence in the game. I’m sure it will be great, 343 aren’t idiots. I have a few wants in the game but thats it and I don’t slander the game and insult it.

> Good to see someone with confidence in the game. I’m sure it will be great, 343 aren’t idiots. I have a few wants in the game but thats it and I don’t slander the game and insult it.

Especially with the limited information we have. It just makes no sense to me to judge the game quite yet. I can see why people are concerened, and there are some iffy things here, but its not turnin into COD quite yet.

Its just unfortunate to see them have to use another companies ideas (in a matter of speaking.)

I couldn’t agree more, It’s great to see treads like this.

[deleted]

I hope its fine thats for sure. Im not on either side right now. For me its to early, Ive seen things I like and Ive seen things that are concerning. Not saying its 100% going to be bad like Reach but at the same time, Im not ready to say it will be great either, Ive been set up for disappointment to many times since HaloCE to go that route either.

> Great post! I agree with you 100%. Halo 4 will be fine I’m getting really sick of people just complaining about the game. Saying its going to be like Reach. They aren’t true Halo fans! Halo 4 will bring back and revive the Halo series. :slight_smile:

Actually all info up to now about Halo 4 actually give’s us ‘Hater’s’/‘Complainer’s’ a lot of cause for concern, so basically because most of us are nervous about how the multiplayer will turn out, we are not ‘True Halo Fan’s’?

Get this man a medal.

I agree, Halo 4 will be amazing :slight_smile:

> I agree, Halo 4 will be amazing :slight_smile:

but not the mp. sadly.

> > Great post! I agree with you 100%. Halo 4 will be fine I’m getting really sick of people just complaining about the game. Saying its going to be like Reach. They aren’t true Halo fans! Halo 4 will bring back and revive the Halo series. :slight_smile:
>
> Actually all info up to now about Halo 4 actually give’s us ‘Hater’s’/‘Complainer’s’ a lot of cause for concern, so basically because most of us are nervous about how the multiplayer will turn out, we are not ‘True Halo Fan’s’?

No. It just seems some people have little to no faith in 343i what so ever.

> > I agree, Halo 4 will be amazing :slight_smile:
>
> but not the mp. sadly.

Thtas why i put this up. You are one of the people who dont trust 343i to implement the changes right. I know you have your concerns (i have replied to many of them on other threads) but right now we dont have enough information to say wheather or not its going to be good or bad. For now it looks great, sure there are some concerning items, but their are some positive ones too.

Give 343i a chance.

Your post makes alot of sense but unfortunately alot of the simple minded halo fans will never change their mind and keep declaring halo 4 a fail game.

I for one trust 343 since they are made up of halo fans that love the franchise and want to see it do really well.

> Your post makes alot of sense but unfortunately alot of the simple minded halo fans will never change their mind and keep declaring halo 4 a fail game.
>
> I for one trust 343 since they are made up of halo fans that love the franchise and want to see it do really well.

Unfortunately, this is true. But one fails all the steps they dont take, so theres really no hurt in trying.

They did well in the remaster of CE, and they did well in the Anni edition maps, so why not halo 4?

Im so glad there are more out there who will just trust 343i. if only more people were like you the forums might be a nicer place lol.

> > Your post makes alot of sense but unfortunately alot of the simple minded halo fans will never change their mind and keep declaring halo 4 a fail game.
> >
> > I for one trust 343 since they are made up of halo fans that love the franchise and want to see it do really well.
>
> Unfortunately, this is true. But one fails all the steps they dont take, so theres really no hurt in trying.
>
> They did well in the remaster of CE, and they did well in the Anni edition maps, so why not halo 4?

Also the TU lol. Even though Reach was FINE for what it was meant to be played as, a methodical version of halo, people kept trying to play it like halo 3 and having close range DMR rights with a long ranged marksman rifle lol.

People hated reach because it played like reach and not halo 3. I for one dont mind it and will enjoy it along with other games till halo 4 comes out :slight_smile: Having good friends that enjoy good games helps :slight_smile:

343 Made reach more fast paced with the TU and i dont mind that either. Halo reach has moved up the charts since the TU so thats a very good sign that 343 knows what they are doing. Just imagine how good halo 4 will be, they have been working and perfecting the game since ODST!