Halo 4 will be Awesome!

Hi people, I’m just so excited with the anouncement of Halo: Aniversary and Halo 4. I’m anticapaing some gameplay footage in the future, also I’m wondering if there will be more races to play as in the multiplayer, such as brutes, Hunters, and such. So yeah, I’m just expressing my excitement of this game. Halo 3: released in 2007, don’t hear anything for 4 years and then BAM, TWO Halo related games. =)

> Hi people, I’m just so excited with the anouncement of Halo: Aniversary and Halo 4. I’m anticapaing some gameplay footage in the future, also I’m wondering if there will be more races to play as in the multiplayer, such as brutes, Hunters, and such. So yeah, I’m just expressing my excitement of this game. Halo 3: released in 2007, don’t hear anything for 4 years and then BAM, TWO Halo related games. =)

But… There has been three Halo games between Halo 3 and now, but I think you know that, right ?

As excited as I am for Halo 4, I would call it awesome just yet. We know little to nothing about it yet except for the reveal trailer.

> > Hi people, I’m just so excited with the anouncement of Halo: Aniversary and Halo 4. I’m anticapaing some gameplay footage in the future, also I’m wondering if there will be more races to play as in the multiplayer, such as brutes, Hunters, and such. So yeah, I’m just expressing my excitement of this game. Halo 3: released in 2007, don’t hear anything for 4 years and then BAM, TWO Halo related games. =)
>
> But… There has been three Halo games between Halo 3 and now, but I think you know that, right ?

Yes I know this, I’m just taking, sequel wise.

My feeling is that it may not be as gripping as Halo 1-3 are, but we shall never know until launch day!

> Hi people, I’m just so excited with the anouncement of Halo: Aniversary and Halo 4. I’m anticapaing some gameplay footage in the future, also I’m wondering if there will be more races to play as in the multiplayer, such as brutes, Hunters, and such. So yeah, I’m just expressing my excitement of this game. Halo 3: released in 2007, don’t hear anything for 4 years and then BAM, TWO Halo related games. =)

You know what’s awesome?
You are, NobleOneNinja. :slight_smile:

But yes. It’s a good time to be a halo fan.

It would be a major upset if Halo 4 were hyped more than they did with Reach only for us to discover it has worse gameplay. Like there being… Well I don’t think it can get much worse than Reach gameplay.

> It would be a major upset if Halo 4 were hyped more than they did with Reach only for us to discover it has worse gameplay. Like there being… Well I don’t think it can get much worse than Reach gameplay.

Easy dude, IMO they improved on perfection with Reach.

But Halo 4 is nothing more than a promotional video atm. I won’t let my hopes get too high. I made that mistake with Splash Damage’s Brink and got kicked in the guts with the end result. NEVER AGAIN.

343i obviously know what they are doing, but I hope they have been given the Bungie template. I’m hoping for improvements on the canon, not a complete change.

> > It would be a major upset if Halo 4 were hyped more than they did with Reach only for us to discover it has worse gameplay. Like there being… Well I don’t think it can get much worse than Reach gameplay.
>
> Easy dude, IMO they improved on perfection with Reach.
>
> But Halo 4 is nothing more than a promotional video atm. I won’t let my hopes get too high. I made that mistake with Splash Damage’s Brink and got kicked in the guts with the end result. NEVER AGAIN.
>
> 343i obviously know what they are doing, but I hope they have been given the Bungie template. I’m hoping for improvements on the canon, not a complete change.

Rather off topic but you just made me remember how disappointed I was with Brink also :confused:

OT though, like I said, it’s too early to call it awesome just yet, though I do have a bit of faith in 343.

> > Hi people, I’m just so excited with the anouncement of Halo: Aniversary and Halo 4. I’m anticapaing some gameplay footage in the future, also I’m wondering if there will be more races to play as in the multiplayer, such as brutes, Hunters, and such. So yeah, I’m just expressing my excitement of this game. Halo 3: released in 2007, don’t hear anything for 4 years and then BAM, TWO Halo related games. =)
>
> You know what’s awesome?
> You are, NobleOneNinja. :slight_smile:
>
> But yes. It’s a good time to be a halo fan.

Thank you. =) I’m just hoping Halo 4 will be awesome.

Im excited too. :] And your at the right place to express your excitement and ideas.

As a fan of the original series its a bummer to see bungie out of the picture, BUT I cant wait to see whats in store for halo with 343i. I praise the team for continuing on the series and wish them the best of luck. Excited to see whats next for the chief.

Not only the announcement of Halo 4, but 5 and 6 as well.