HALO 4 Where are my game types :(

Ok so let me first say that i really do enjoy this game and most of the current game types, but where is swat? snipers? grifball?double? all of the ones from reach? they promised this holy grail of grifball however its not even an official game mode. plus, im almost posistive everyone enjoyed swat and sniper so if anyone from 343 or anybody really could clarify if they will be adding these game modes or not that would be great. Thanks

i thought they said SWAT was gonna be there today…
i miss swat,sniper,lone wolf…

thoes three are very popular i am sure they will add them soon

does it play like halo ?

1. does split screen glitch work ?
  2. is there a secret on abandon ?
  3. go halo 4 !

> does it play like halo ?

i loved reach this game totally diff, the jumping is halo 3 very similar to H3

what about 1)& 2) ?

> Ok so let me first say that i really do enjoy this game and most of the current game types, but where is swat? snipers? grifball?double? all of the ones from reach? they promised this holy grail of grifball however its not even an official game mode. plus, im almost posistive everyone enjoyed swat and sniper so if anyone from 343 or anybody really could clarify if they will be adding these game modes or not that would be great. Thanks

Don’t worry. I played all past Halo titles (Reach the least) and the playlists are adjusted all the time (almost at the weekly basis).

Right now they are trying to iron out the stability issues so that must have taken priority. Wait for tomorrow or Thursday’s bulletin for an update on this, and expect playlist shuffling in 1 - 2 weeks.

I’m hoping they rotate the play lists, rather than have a load at once.

Here is the excuse you will get.

“They want us to try new stuff”

Sounds like perfect public beta opportunities to me…
“No Way!!” 343 said

This game literally has a fraction of what makes up Halo playlists.

I’m hoping you right. The game is really impresive and i know some people are mad about the cod like changes but this is the direction there going so we will have to adjust and honestly i’ve had plenty of fun. once they work out the server issues and drop in the extra playlists ill be all set