Halo 4: What you think it will be about and what will be in it

So this thread will be about what everyone thinks Halo 4 will be about and what will be in it with hopefully some data backed up behind it. I will add the ideas that lots of people agree on to the list stuff from books if anyone would care to post it since i have not read them and i will change what is in the list if people are not liking what is in it.

What we think it will be about:

what we think will be in it(e.g. weapons, enemies, friendlies, vehicles…):

Grenade lanchers.

I dont think there will be new weapons. It all depends on how long it has been since the war was offically over. There might be a slight update in weapons. I dont expect to see much. As for friends in the game, i say you make contact with UNSC. Then you fight your way off the planet. As for enemies,I think that your fighting the things that created the forerunner artifacts. I expect to see the covenant somewhere in this game also. They just didnt disappear. These are my thoughts.

> I dont think there will be new weapons. It all depends on how long it has been since the war was offically over. There might be a slight update in weapons. I dont expect to see much. As for friends in the game, i say you make contact with UNSC. Then you fight your way off the planet. As for enemies,I think that your fighting the things that created the forerunner artifacts. I expect to see the covenant somewhere in this game also. They just didnt disappear. These are my thoughts.

There was even a new weapon in the Teaser Trailer. 343i will add their own things to the game. And don’t forget that Halo 4 will be the new game of a new trilogy,so I personally expect many changes in campaign and maybe even sandbox.

Dont be surprised if this thread is moved to the larger halo 4 discussion thread…

(This is mostly exaggeration)

The structure/Planet, seen in the trailer is a forerunner facility. And as some of you know. Humans are the Descendants of the Forerunners (Which is why we are able to interact with their technology). My guess weapon wise we may see some ancient technology included in the arsenal. But if 343i Decide to include weapon customisations (And/or hopefully an ADS system), a way to upgrade/modify weapons that we can currently use. If so it would add new and interesting ways to how the game plays (But at the same time defeating the whole classic Halo gameplay).

What i want most is the return of the flood. I haven’t fought them since 2007 and it’s become mighty annoying i can’t fight them anymore. I want to see the Flood at an even gorier/scarier level. iwant them to jump out at me. To have bloodcurdling screams, and -Yoink!- throttles. Definately want new/more variations of the flood if they are the primary enemy in the game. (forerunners are extinct.).