Halo 4, what would you rate it?

Now that we’ve played halo 4 what would you rate it?

> Now that we’ve played halo 4 what would you rate it?

Campaign 10/10
haven’t touched anything else yet!
If started playing MP wouldn’t finish campaign.

Glad you enjoyed it! And I usually finish the campaign before Multiplayer also.

8 is in the lead!

9, mostly because I was disappointed with the length of campaign, it was fantastic though.

> 9, mostly because I was disappointed with the length of campaign, it was fantastic though.

How is the campaign short, I only just finished it and it took me 7 hours to beat. That’s pretty average.

> > Now that we’ve played halo 4 what would you rate it?
>
> Campaign 10/10
> haven’t touched anything else yet!
> If started playing MP wouldn’t finish campaign.

Really? 10/10? The campaign blows. Run here, push that switch, run there, press that on, jump through these portals. The Didact looks stupid. One campaign level is a remake of Star Wars Episode 4. It’s very dry…

Lets go to War Games.
I thought the join in progress feature was cool, but it comes at a steep price. Why do some games start with severely uneven teams, 6 on 4, 6 on 2, I’ve even had some games that start and end immediately because there’s nobody on the other team. That needs fixed NOW.

And what ever happened to Extraction? they just decide to leave that out? along with some maps?

Spartan Ops is very brief

Forge is very limited

Custom games dont offer any relief either.

I gave it a 6/10, and thats being generous because I’m a huge fan of halo, the games, the books, everything…

> > 9, mostly because I was disappointed with the length of campaign, it was fantastic though.
>
> How is the campaign short, I only just finished it and it took me 7 hours to beat. That’s pretty average.

It took 4 of us 4 hours to run through on Legendary…

> > > Now that we’ve played halo 4 what would you rate it?
> >
> > Campaign 10/10
> > haven’t touched anything else yet!
> > If started playing MP wouldn’t finish campaign.
>
> Really? 10/10? The campaign blows. Run here, push that switch, run there, press that on, jump through these portals. The Didact looks stupid. One campaign level is a remake of Star Wars Episode 4. It’s very dry…
>
> Lets go to War Games.
> I thought the join in progress feature was cool, but it comes at a steep price. Why do some games start with severely uneven teams, 6 on 4, 6 on 2, I’ve even had some games that start and end immediately because there’s nobody on the other team. That needs fixed NOW.
>
> And what ever happened to Extraction? they just decide to leave that out? along with some maps?
>
> Spartan Ops is very brief
>
> Forge is very limited
>
> Custom games dont offer any relief either.
>
> I gave it a 6/10, and thats being generous because I’m a huge fan of halo, the games, the books, everything…

While I read this a baby just started crying subconsciously in my head…I wonder why…If the other halo campaigns had an animation for opening doors and pressing buttons everyone would be saying the same damn thing about them too.

The didact looked bad -Yoink- i dontt know how you can deny that… literally everyone I have talked to agreed.

And that campaign level in the saber, much funner than going through a collapsing level with a warthog, AGAIN…is that what you were waiting for?

Only thing wrong with it is that it was short, and in some parts it felt like it was jumping around a lot. Why not take the extra couple hours and explain -Yoink- and do some other cool things at the same time .

This campaign was much more epic than all the other ones. MUCH better story, halo 3 looked like a failure compared to this game. It had a very shallow campaign