Halo 4: What will you do first?

As a community, there is a variety of the type of players we are. So, im basically making this topic to see what my fellow Waypointers will be doing when they first slide their copy of Halo 4 into their Xbox.

I know I’ll be going straight to Campaign, probably beat it on normal first to learn the story and get a feeling on the controls if there isn’t a control scheme similar to Reach(im just use to reach default configurations) Then I’ll probably play a few games a Infinity, get a feel for the game types, find the game type that will be my favorite and play more frequently when im on Halo. Finally, Ill go back and conquer the campaign on Legendary as i did on every single Halo so far. I probably won’t even look at the armory within the first 2 days of having it.

Leave feed back on what you’ll be doing.
And if you want to add me on xbox and play with me sometime(im pretty good) you can do that. My current Gt: SWOLLBA FETT. (Sanguine Eyes is my main account, but i wont use it until halo 4 comes out unless im playing Skyrim :p)

EDIT: I read and appreciate every response even if i do not reply directly towards you.

campaign

Campaign first, always. I might do it straight through, with no MP until I’m done.

Multiplayer so I can be the best player in the world!!! I will get the highest rank before anyone else because I’m just too awesome. Sadly, this is probably the mindset that some people have when playing games.

For me, I will most likely be playing the Campaign first than anything else. After that, I will go into custom games with my friend and 1v1 each other just to get comfortable with the weapons and what not.

Campaign legendary and a lil multiplayer between missions.

> Campaign first, always. I might do it straight through, with no MP until I’m done.

Again, ive said this before… I love your name lol. But same here pretty much. But ill check out MP before i do the campaign on legendary.

> Multiplayer so I can be the best player in the world!!! I will get the highest rank before anyone else because I’m just too awesome. Sadly, this is probably the mindset that a lot of people have when playing games.
>
> For me, I will most likely be playing the Campaign first than anything else. After that, I will go into custom games with my friend and 1v1 each other just to get comfortable with the weapons and what not.

Not Lol sadly you are right.Not us true fans though. But thanks for the idea on going to custom games and getting the feel haha

Probably watch a walkthrough on youtube, if campaing looks interesting I will rent the game. but no MP for me, those Spartans armor desigs are just plain awful.

> Probably watch a walkthrough on youtube, if campaing looks interesting I will rent the game. but no MP for me, those Spartans armor desigs are just plain awful.

I wouldn’t let your distaste for the armor ruin the game in whole for you. Give it a chance, you’ll love it unless your not a Halo fan and just play it like any other game. Nothing wrong with that

This thread has been made so many times in these forums but im always going to answer with Campaign

1. Set controls.

2. Explore armor customization.

3. Campaign. For days.

Buy the game, play the first few levels of Campaign, get bored, play some Multiplayer, get bored, do something else, idk. Campaign first, definitely.

The first thing I’ll play is campaign on Legendary solo, as always, with every new Halo game.

> The first thing I’ll play is campaign on Legendary solo, as always, with every new Halo game.

A kindred spirit…I’ll do the same…I may take a peek at the MP maps though but I’ll do the Campaign before I jump online an play MP.

story, forge, spartan ops, multiplayer!!! gotta save the best for last

> > The first thing I’ll play is campaign on Legendary solo, as always, with every new Halo game.
>
> A kindred spirit…I’ll do the same…I may take a peek at the MP maps though but I’ll do the Campaign before I jump online an play MP.

I’ve never really done the whole Solo Legendary first thing but i might just give it a try on Halo actually. And im glad im actually getting responses from fans talking about nothing but campaign. I was more expecting responses like “See how the MP feels” “Achieve the rank of so and so” “Kill noobs online” lol.

> story, forge, spartan ops, multiplayer!!! gotta save the best for last

If thats the point… why arent you saving the campaign for last?

All depends on if I get the Halo 4 console(if there is one) I’ll be hooking that up first. But I’ll probably take a look at the spartans for multiplayer and stuff, but campaign first.

Customize my Spartan, just on the odd chance he shows up as a SIV in Campaign. Then Campaign.

-Solo-legendary campaign
-Try a few Spartan OPS with friends.
-Customs to test weapons
-toy with forge
-Multiplayer