Halo 4 Weekly News & Spectator Mode Discussio

In this video i discuss the recent halo 4 news that we got and i give my opinion on spectator mode not being in halo 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em450jkPgQg

Give me a Like if you guys enjoyed the video also comment on it and if you guys liked the video hit the subscribe button at the top left corner :smiley:

Why would there be a spectator mode? There never has been one and I’m not sure what it could add.

What’s the point of watching someone play a game when you can play it yourself?

> Why would there be a spectator mode? There never has been one and I’m not sure what it could add.
>
> What’s the point of watching someone play a game when you can play it yourself?

It would be perfect for the MLG community…

> Why would there be a spectator mode? There never has been one and I’m not sure what it could add.
>
> <mark>What’s the point of watching someone play a game when you can play it yourself?</mark>

To get better at the game.

> > Why would there be a spectator mode? There never has been one and I’m not sure what it could add.
> >
> > <mark>What’s the point of watching someone play a game when you can play it yourself?</mark>
>
> To get better at the game.

Practice makes you better. All the training videos in the world can’t give you the experiance you need to get better.

I’m pretty sure Frankie already answered this somewhere. He said it creates to much lag on the games and creates server stress. And you can have your spectator mode in theatre.

BO2 can have one because the graphics are below avg and easy for the CPU to render.

> BO2 can have one because the graphics are below avg and easy for the CPU to render.

That is not it. It all has to do with netcode

> I’m pretty sure Frankie already answered this somewhere. He said it creates to much lag on the games and creates server stress. And you can have your spectator mode in theatre.
>
> BO2 can have one because the graphics are below avg and easy for the CPU to render.

1 spectator in a 4 v 4 custom game causes more stress than a BTB on Forge World? Spectator mode in theatre?

/facepalm

They didnt feel like it needed to get put in, whilst Black Ops2 this week has been using it as its main drive for Marketing, to huge acclaim from all