Halo 4 Website Updated

Not sure if anyone has noticed yet but one of the Halo 4 websites have been updated and it is amazing!

PS: Sorry if this is old, i only just found it :slight_smile:

Also, make sure you click the Enter the site button to see the full thing :slight_smile:

Also i noticed some very strange sounds while listening to the background noises.

That’s been out for a few days now, and it sure is -Yoinking!- awesome! If you watch the monitor’s to the right it shows the Didact symbol.

Yeah, i saw it :slight_smile:

The advertisement is absolutely spot on! :)))

Awesome my good sir, is an understatement.

Those monitors also show a very flat UNSC frigate and the lights focus on the aft section. Maybe that it the wreckage of the Forward Unto Dawn?

It’s great,but they are withholding a lot of information,right now I only see the basic stuff we already know about,so I guess they are going to add information piece by piece until Halo 4 come’s out

Very, very eerie…

It looks awesome.

Is anyone else worried by the armour lock symbol that is being used for the “Armor” button?

> That’s been out for a few days now, and it sure is -Yoinking!- awesome! If you watch the monitor’s to the right it shows the Didact symbol.

A monitor on the left also shows it.

> Is anyone else worried by the armour lock symbol that is being used for the “Armor” button?

Don’t worry, AL has already been confirmed not to be in Halo 4.

AWESOME STUFF

What was updated on the site? Everything looked the same to me.

> What was updated on the site? Everything looked the same to me.

This site or maybe another one of 343i sites ??

Some one linky link