assault rifle
dmr
battle rifle
smg
sniper rifle
30 cal (made up)
needler
magnum
boom revolver(made up(explosive revolver))
mini nuke launcher
plasma pistol
plasma rifle
plasma launcher
gravity hammer
energy sword
needle grenade(grenade)
energy grenade(grenade obviously)
frag grenade(ok ill stop saying grenade)
plasma grenade
landmine
fusion grenade
rocket launcher
grenade launcher
machine pistol with deployable barrel extension
grenade launcher with magazine…interchangeable to one shot shoulder-fired launcher
quartz rifle(shoots sharp as **** quartz crystals)

I honestly don’t understand what you mean.

I don’t agree with some of your made up ideas.

I just want the Needle rifle again.

Sound’s like a lot of weapons,

for campaign, yes why not.

Mutiplayer heeeeeeelllll no. We need more classic competitive mutiplayer like back in the day, None of the new hardcore matchmaking is for no life C***.

these are weapons i hope to be in halo 4… i know its pretty far fetched, but look at some of the other stuff on here

ya some of em suck but some i thought were good

> Sound’s like a lot of weapons,
>
> for campaign, yes why not.
>
> Mutiplayer heeeeeeelllll no. We need more classic competitive mutiplayer like back in the day, None of the new hardcore matchmaking is for no life C***.

I’d be really disappointed if the majority of the campaign weapons were not in MM. It would be really stupid.

I’d like something like the Carbine to come back, maybe a new version of the same gun. Needle Rifle sucked.

Why do I keep getting messages that say I can’t post in the next few seconds?? Did I do something wrong??

yes it would, but they need to bring back some weapons instead of just replacing them

the carbine would be great…and no i don’t know why ur computer is telling you that

> > Sound’s like a lot of weapons,
> >
> > for campaign, yes why not.
> >
> > Mutiplayer heeeeeeelllll no. We need more classic competitive mutiplayer like back in the day, None of the new hardcore matchmaking is for no life C***.
>
> I’d be really disappointed if the majority of the campaign weapons were not in MM. It would be really stupid.

The thing with Halo is its a primary weapon game, You need to keep the weapon numbers down especially for competitive,

Look at MLG very very small weapon selection, maximum competition.

Just as long as MLG and Competitive MP gets a smaller number of weapons I and everyone like me (MLG or Competitive Player) will be happy.

im not saying they need tons of weapons…im just saying maybe they could bring some back and not make most of them suck

> > > Sound’s like a lot of weapons,
> > >
> > > for campaign, yes why not.
> > >
> > > Mutiplayer heeeeeeelllll no. We need more classic competitive mutiplayer like back in the day, None of the new hardcore matchmaking is for no life C***.
> >
> > I’d be really disappointed if the majority of the campaign weapons were not in MM. It would be really stupid.
>
> The thing with Halo is its a primary weapon game, You need to keep the weapon numbers down especially for competitive,
>
> Look at MLG very very small weapon selection, maximum competition.
>
> Just as long as MLG and Competitive MP gets a smaller number of weapons I and everyone like me (MLG or Competitive Player) will be happy.

Who the hell said every weapon in the game will be on every map??? Has any Halo game ever had even one map with every single weapon??

> > > Sound’s like a lot of weapons,
> > >
> > > for campaign, yes why not.
> > >
> > > Mutiplayer heeeeeeelllll no. We need more classic competitive mutiplayer like back in the day, None of the new hardcore matchmaking is for no life C***.
> >
> > I’d be really disappointed if the majority of the campaign weapons were not in MM. It would be really stupid.
>
> The thing with Halo is its a primary weapon game, You need to keep the weapon numbers down especially for competitive,
>
> Look at MLG very very small weapon selection, maximum competition.
>
> Just as long as MLG and Competitive MP gets a smaller number of weapons I and everyone like me (MLG or Competitive Player) will be happy.

The MLG try hard community (You) are a stain on the video gaming industry and no one likes you so your argument holds no ground. The less games influenced by MLG the better.