Halo 4 weapons sound different at RTX?

Halo 4 weapon sounds different at RTX?

Ive been watching a few halo 4 videos on youtube, wearing head phones which give out quite a lot of base sound. The magnum sounds really pathetic, along with the sniper and i was wondering if anyone who played at RTX could actually hear a real difference from the actual speakers, not recorded off youtube. There are <mark>roumours</mark> that frank said the sounds arent recorded properly for some unknown reason, and another <mark>roumour</mark> is that the weapon sounds are <mark>NOT final</mark>, and some were placeholders. Is this true?

And does anyone know if the needler and rocketlauncher makes a little techno sound when reloaded like it did in halo anniversary? like that funny noise the needler did when the needles popped up, and that barrel roll noise the rocket launcher did when the barrel rolled around?

Thanks to anyone who can help :slight_smile:

I think I noticed a difference in the BR…also the rocket sound…the rocket in general…seems foreign to me.

He said the sniper sound you heard from E3 was not the proper sound. He said the audio equipment and T.V’s used made the sound wrong.

Both those builds were quite old. I wouldn’t take anything as final until we play the game on November 6th.

Could someone please provide a link that has the sniper’s new sound uninterrupted? Every time someone picks it up and starts shooting it someone(or the announcer) has to butt in and scream at the top of his lungs to the point where I can’t hear it.

The beta that was played at e3 and RTX was the same e3 build. Their was no differences game wise, I’m sure it was just differences in the setup etc… All together i trust 343 will do an <mark>AMAZING</mark> job with the sounds. Just watching gameplay videos with my tritton ax pro’s is already amazing. That being said we will just have to wait and see!

> Could someone please provide a link that has the sniper’s new sound uninterrupted? Every time someone picks it up and starts shooting it someone(or the announcer) has to butt in and scream at the top of his lungs to the point where I can’t hear it.

I don’t believe there is as far as I know.

Don’t take anything for full final when it’s not and could change. Why do you think there are the warnings before the BTS?

> > Could someone please provide a link that has the sniper’s new sound uninterrupted? Every time someone picks it up and starts shooting it someone(or the announcer) has to butt in and scream at the top of his lungs to the point where I can’t hear it.
>
> I don’t believe there is as far as I know.
>
> Don’t take anything for full final when it’s not and could change. Why do you think there are the warnings before the BTS?

Oh I know that, I’m just wondering if anyone actually heard the sniper’s new sound. If I knew what sniper it was based off of I can look it up. Plus I actually like the new sounds everyone of them sounds good besides the magnum which sounds weak because it doesn’t have a bang to it.

The sounds will probably sound different of Nov. 6th. The sounds could be muffled in the videos or just be off because it’s being recorded.