Halo 4 weapon mods and perks...

Imagine you could change your weapon to be YOUR weapon. The scope, the stock, the color, even what rounds it shoots.

But, it does the SAME damage and accuracy, that is what I am proposing for Halo 4.

Have weapon mods and perks but have them be visual rather than function. it is the only way to ensure a fair gameplay experience.

> Here is something I have been thinking about, the mods for Halo 4 should be visual only but have a useful purpose.
>
> For example, sxopes. You can change the scope to have a crosshair look, a coventant look, or standard view.
>
> Hybrids: mixing Human and covenant Tech to make visually cool looking weapons like a covenant BR that shoots regular BR rounds
>
> I think silencers can be cool
>
> Covenant colored plasma rounds
>
> red, Gold, lightning colored energy swords
>
> skins: different color skins that are earne through game play and trials.
>
> There are many things we can do as perks and weapon modifications in Halo 4. All can be done without changing the damage or accuracy of the weapon. Which i think NEEDS to be done in Halo, becuase anything else will make the game unfair.
>
> thoughts?

AND instead of picking up only your design for the weapon if you pick up a dead persons weapon you get to see what they have done to customize it.

> AND instead of picking up only your design for the weapon if you pick up a dead persons weapon you get to see what they have done to customize it.

Maybe you can store the info in your HUD and go to an option to craft your weapon and unlock designs. Imagine thousands of crafting options using hundreds or different additions like gun color, human/covenant supplies, etc all unlocked by campaign, Spartan Ops mission, and spartan points.

Hey Ken! Havent seen you since the Defiant thread. Where have you been? At any rate, good to see you again.

… Or we could have Equal starts. Instead of having this gimmicky rubbish.

> > AND instead of picking up only your design for the weapon if you pick up a dead persons weapon you get to see what they have done to customize it.
>
> Maybe you can store the info in your HUD and go to an option to craft your weapon and unlock designs. Imagine thousands of crafting options using hundreds or different additions like gun color, human/covenant supplies, etc all unlocked by campaign, Spartan Ops mission, and spartan points.

I like it! Not gonna happen though…

> … Or we could have Equal starts. Instead of having this gimmicky rubbish.

Everything is 100% equal. The guns do no more damage modified than they would do if non modified. It is all visual and gives people a more unique experience.

And, they need to be earned via campaign and hard work so they have more vlue to the player.

I like the idea

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Attachments

>

Don’t necropost. Did you notice this thread is a year old?