spartan loadouts

1 ar and the br-dmr

2 odst smg and pistole

3 halo 2-3 smg dualwiled and halo reach pistole

eleite loadouts

1 plasma repeter and nr-carbine

2 brute plasma rifle and plasma pistole

3 eleite plasma rifle dual wield and plasma pistole

i allso think that dualwiled should be able to be put on your side with out droping one

so discuss and tell me your ideas

IMO halo 4 needs to include all weapons from previous halos… the different pistols, assault rifle, battle rifle, dmr etc

Even if they are not all included in matchmaking, have them on the disc so they can be used in custom games, forge etc

Anyone agree??

I agree that all human weapons should be on the ship except for the DMR as only the Army used that and he is on naval ship. Plus, the DMR was replaced by the BR as it was outdated technology.

> I agree that all human weapons should be on the ship except for the DMR as only the Army used that and he is on naval ship. Plus, the DMR was replaced by the BR as it was outdated technology.

I don’t really think custom games are canon anyways. I support adding all weapons from previous games, but only if they are left with extra time. Priorities are always important when developing games, no need to sacrifice more important features.

> I don’t really think custom games are canon anyways. I support adding all weapons from previous games, but only if they are left with extra time. Priorities are always important when developing games, no need to sacrifice more important features.

this.

someone has said this before:

we really dont need a grip of weapons.

primary weapon spawn
AR
rockets
sniper
shotgun
maybe pistol.

-insert random covy weapons-

thats all you really need, any more is superfluous.

I actually think the amount of weapons needs to be decreased.

I’m thinking we’ll be seeing pretty much all the UNSC Weapons, considering there are probably a lot left over in the remaining armories in the Forward Unto Dawn.

We also may or may not see Covenant weapons in the game depending on if they’re in the Campaign or not.

You also have to take into consideration that the Covenant’s weapons are just reverse engineered from Forerunner tech, so if Forerunner weapons are in the game they will probably be similar to the Covenant’s.

As for Custom Games, I think Every weapon should be in the game, except for redundant ones, like the Needle Rifle and Carbine. In that case 343 should keep the later versions, so in the case of the NR and Carbine, the Carbine would be kept.

In my opinion I think 343 should include all or at least nearly all of the previous halo’s weapons (Obviously not something like all 4 variations of rocket launcher, shotgun, pistol etc.) and maybe get rid of some really redundant weapons such as the brute shot/consussion rifle or perhaps the focus rifle and replace it with some new forerunner tech . I appreciate what Bungie did with the whole “There is no point in having loads of different weapons for the same roles” but at the same time I enjoyed the slight variations you got from using an SMG or AR or a Beam Rifle to a Sniper rifle and it allows players to show their styles and preferences better.
Also I think that halo 4 should scrap loadouts in favour of my preffered idea of just putting loads of weapons on the map as there was in halo 2 and 3 because if you compare the spiritual succesor of “The Pit” Anchor 9 to the pit you notice that Anchor 9 has a shotgun, rockets and two turrets. The Pit has 2 snipers, 2 shotguns, an energy sword, 2 brute shots, 4 maulers loads of small arms like plasma rifles and spikers, pistols and needlers AND two turrets.
Duel-wield needs to be back because then 343 Industries can put back in the spikers and maulers who would have no role without duel-wield (or some equivilent if brute equipment is not featured).
Finally I think there should be equipment and power ups rather than Armour Abilities.