Halo 4: Weapon Damage [spreadsheet]

Hey all! I just did some early research in a custom game, with default settings and put the results into a Google spreadsheet. It isn’t complete, nor completely comprehensive, but I think you’ll find it fairly accurate.

Cheers,
Tol

Great work man! Looks like some interesting stats already. Would be interesting to get a Time To Kill as well, which factors in the time between shots.

I’m really glad I found this xD Hopefully this ends the storm rifle vs suppressor argument I have in my head. I’ll see if I can contribute as well

In an ideal world, I need to spend some time working out the actual DPS (damage per second), but I haven’t decided on the best way to quantify it yet.

Thank you so much for this. It’s interesting to finally see the stats.

Bumping for visibility :slight_smile:

One last bump for the night - things move off the front-page quick with this! Request sticky!

I’d love for as many people to see this as possible :slight_smile:

Bump, thanks for putting this together! Any way that reticule bloom (and general accuracy at different ranges, scoped and unscoped) can be incorporated? Based on these figures the DMR would seem useless, but I just don’t find that to be the case in game. This may be due to the fact that I started playing seriously in Reach, but 5 shotting with the DMR at all ranges has been much easier to handle than leading and keeping on target for all 15 bullets of the BR. Reload times would be helpful as well.

Ok that’s why i was getting tore up by the suppressor! With firepower it would make a great secondary. Also explains why the br is better for me than the dmr on haven.

This is really phenomenal. Well done.

I would just like to say, after a few days, this thread has been enormously useful in other threads. Always giving you credit of course.

What do SPK, SPS, and TPK stand for?

> What do SPK, SPS, and TPK stand for?

SPK-SHots per Kill
SPS= Shots per second
TPK= Time per kill

The Abbreviations are at bottom

BUMP, great work man this really helped out especially for the ordnance weapons.

Seems useful.

The TPK stat seems to be off by a large margin. The BR and unscoped Light Rifle kill in the same amount of time, and there is no way the DMR fires slower than the BR.

love the chart, I never had a grasp of the lightrifle differences until now.
thanks!

Now this is some useful info!

I was making fun of this kid I was playing against last night that was Supressor happy. Now I see why.

> The TPK stat seems to be off by a large margin. The BR and unscoped Light Rifle kill in the same amount of time, and there is no way the DMR fires slower than the BR.

I noticed this as well. The DMR kills definitely faster than the BR.