Halo 4 - Waypoint Unlocks?

I really want 343 to let us get armor to customize our Spartan in Infinity and Spartan Ops ‘leveling up’ on Waypoint by getting gamerscore from Halo games. Really really really want it.

Well, seeing as they used this idea in Reach, they might end up using it again.

Have some armour from reach and halo 3 in halo 4 that could be unlocked by following awards and gaining milestones. and something for completing the H4 campaign on heroic like the CQB from reach.

I hope they include it, the idea was good for Halo: Reach but I was sad to see it was only two helmets which were not the best looking, with 343i in control of Halo 4 & Waypoint, I expect to see a lot more.

> I hope they include it, the idea was good for Halo: Reach but I was sad to see it was only two helmets which were not the best looking, with 343i in control of Halo 4 & Waypoint, I expect to see a lot more.

I really love the CQB helmet, but your right they should put more waypoint unlocks so that people who are big halo fans who’ve got all the awards and high milestone can fly their colours and can shine past the new comers to halo.

i want to see helmets and armor from Waypoint, and a DLC map as well, but you have to earn them. Hopefully an Avatar Gear as well, maybe MC Suit from 4