Halo 4 Waypoint File Share system?

Waypoint Halo 4 Fileshare

The file share system is one feature I was looking forward and probably many others in the Halo community too.
Halo 3 and Reach both had this available on bungie.net as well as here on waypoint after the transfer was made.

“Question for 343”
Is there any chance we will see this available before the end of this year?
If not, why?

I completely agree. I have been gaming for years but been more predominant to CoD. We have the features to upload clips from file share straight to youtube. I have been having some great games on Halo 4 so far and am a bit let down, I can’t post these to Youtube without going to buy certain equipment. Let’s hope things turn tide soon though.

Pretty sure it was explained in the Halo Bulletin.

> post by: y you serious - 2 hours ago
> Pretty sure it was explained in the Halo Bulletin.

Can I get a link to this bulletin please?

> Post by: DoG Apache DL - 2 hours ago
> I completely agree. I have been gaming for years but been more predominant to CoD. We have the features to upload clips from file share straight to youtube. I have been having some great games on Halo 4 so far and am a bit let down, I can’t post these to Youtube without going to buy certain equipment. Let’s hope things turn tide soon though.

I used to record, submit clips and share them on youtube for other gamer’s who shared their own Halo 3 and reach film content, I was planning to do this with Halo 4, but can’t until way point release a the file share system

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-game-options-are-unacceptable--343.aspx

WHY Does it not save your Spartan Ops Matchmaking Films for editing?
343 LAMESAUCE

Let’s hope. I just made an Epic Victory Hail Mary stick xD. Really wana put this up on YouTube.