Halo 4 waypoint changes.

Ive heard that waypoint is going to change its look before halo 4 like bungie.net did before reach. Anybody know when this is going to be?

I’m gonna go with sometime between now and November 6th.

Just a guess though! :slight_smile:

> I’m gonna go with sometime between now and November 6th.
>
> Just a guess though! :slight_smile:

This.

But to be more specific most likely a week before release in case of anybody getting it early

> > I’m gonna go with sometime between now and November 6th.
> >
> > Just a guess though! :slight_smile:
>
> This.
>
>
> But to be more specific most likely a week before release in case of anybody getting it early

Yeah, they have to do the Halo 4 stats and all. The forums are also getting a facelift, and hopefully also an update in speed.

I hope they look overall cleaner like Bungie.net’s forums, Apple’s forums or Xbox’s forums. By the way, they’re just random examples of forums I like and frequently use. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > I’m gonna go with sometime between now and November 6th.
> > >
> > > Just a guess though! :slight_smile:
> >
> > This.
> >
> >
> > But to be more specific most likely a week before release in case of anybody getting it early
>
> Yeah, they have to do the Halo 4 stats and all. The forums are also getting a facelift, and hopefully also an update in speed.
>
> I hope they look overall cleaner like Bungie.net’s forums, Apple’s forums or Xbox’s forums. By the way, they’re just random examples of forums I like and frequently use. :stuck_out_tongue:

All of the above that you’ve mentioned are indeed welcome. This will make the many hours I spend on these forums more pleasing.