halo 4 war games season pass continued

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I really like how 343 shoot off my last thread after one of them responded to my issue thinking my support was handled so I,m copying the thread below

[intrigue169 says]
I bought the war-games map pass and I can’t get any of the maps to download. I downloaded the map pass just fine, but when I go to the in game store to download the 3 map packs I get an error message telling me to delete the cache. the maps download 99% and just can’t finish downloading. Xbox customer support is not able to help either. I spent about 6 hours on the phone with Microsoft Xbox support trying to get the maps That I bought. I can’t get a refund from Microsoft either because I got this with a game of the year edition code that came with the game. need help.

I do not know what else to do. I can’t call 343 because there is no phone number. If I go to the Microsoft Xbox store to download the maps individually it wants to charge me $9.99 each map pack

the error code is

[Thrak Farelle says]

If for whatever reason something went wrong during the download, deleting all of the partially downloaded data and content cache from whatever storage device you were downloading them on then downloading again should work, if not, try downloading them to a different device if you have one handy, see if that works.

[intrigue169 says]
i deleted the cache a bunch, talked to Xbox live for about 6 total hours trying to fix this problem. and they went through everything. nothing worked.

Apparently 343 has no contact number so it is not like they would make it right if i called them.

343 NEEDS to make it so season pass holders can just download each map pack through the out of game marketplace if they like.

I just wasted 6 hours talking to Xbox live support that I will never get back. I really wish I never played this game to begin with after this experience. (one 20 minute call should have been enough to fix)

Yes I do really like this game, but I don’t see myself ever playing again time wasting experience.

I was able to download the championship bundle

To think I was really excited to play the halo 4 game of the year edition when it arrived in my mailbox is an understatement.

If you ask me, 343 just got my money and worse, made me waste 6 hours talking to Xbox live, all for nothing. i don’t even know if i would play this even if it would magically would start working tomorrow. I’m burned out on this to tell the truth.

I only have one xbox 360 so I can’t do another system.

The storage devise is 250g HDD that came stock with xbox 360 slim.

[Thrak Farelle says]

If you have access to a standard USB stick, they can be formatted to work with a 360, though they’re a bit tempremental. Aside from that, the only thing I can suggest is backing up any saves and important data to the cloud and completely erasing the hard drive. Wish I could be of more help.

[intrigue169 says]
i can’t do that because I will loose my skyrim dlc that I got installed from a install disk (no longer have) from the GOTY edition of skyrim. factory reset is not an option.

I do not want to always keep a flash drive plugged in either, I feel they give the impression that I have the junk 360 without a HDD

[343 inds. four team administrative support says]

Hi intrigue169,

This sounds like an issue with your Xbox and thus is outside of our scope. However, the error code you provided has a specific page on Xbox.com Support here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/xbox-live/error-code-80153003

Good luck!

that is where 343 shout off the thread so no one else can help.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND KILLING MY THREAD. SO NO SUPPORT FOR THE XBOX FLAGSHIP GAME OR KNOWN AS XBOX’s MARIO. i KNOW I WILL NOT BE GETTING HALO 5 EVER. AND TO THINK I BOUGHT 2 COPIES OF HALO 4 WITH ONE OF THEM BEING THE “GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

you need to generate 3 codes to replace the war games pass. I was able to download the championship bundle no problem, and also the war games map pass. just can not download the war games map packs from the ingame store, non of the wargames maps(crimson, majestic, castle) appear in my download history.

343’s map pass is broke and doesn’t work.

I have seen other threads with the same issue

i’m done with halo and xbox forever now.

xboxsupport can’t help either.

no phone number to call 343

I have had to call E.A. before and even they could help solve an issue.

I bet I get banned for this even though everything is true

I’m sitting in the same boat cause my old xbox 360 died and got a new one. I’ve had Halo 4 since it was launched. Bought the Limited edition one with the season pass. Now I have all my maps downloaded and ready to go… Problem is when I put halo in the disc and fire it up it says to sign into xboxlive… I am already, then I must purchase the season pass… I did already. I’ve wasted about 2.5 hours with Microsoft customer support. I think they hire absolute morons to run the phones… They have told me only halo Waypoint can’t help my issue. Thanks a lot…

I’m so frustrated with 343i for pulling all the maps from being able to download from the in game store. Also for making such a crap product to have to get the issue resolved.

it is very convenient that there is no phone support besides xbox live support. I have had to contact E.A. on the phone before and was able to. E.A. is supposed to be the worst… not any more.

I refuse to enter my credit card on xbox live, to buy the maps then get refunded.

Xbox live said they are escalating my issue and I should have the codes to download each of the three maps individually by next week Thursday. So when all is said and done 343 ripped my off about 12 hrs of phone time and 3 hours of waypoint support time.

To tell the truth I don’t think I will be playing this game ever again after this experience even after I get my maps!!! 343 support just broke me:(

And to think I did really like this game enough to buy the game of the year edition too.

way to go 343, you just potentially sold 2 less copies of halo 5

I just love the last word the 343i administrator said

“good luck”

I think what he ment is that 343 is not going to do anything to help, so saying “good luck” is like saying we hope you can fix this without our help because we do not support it, you will need all the luck you can get to fix this.

Hi, I’m in the same situation as you. I also spent hours with support microsft that it ended in total waste of time. I really want you to take us up to date on your situation and if you had your 3 codes.

It is reassuring to know that we are not alone in this situation.
Thanks