Halo 4 War games map pass issues

i HAD the war games map pass installed but some how I started seeing the message saying I didn’t have the required maps. I looked and I didn’t have the maps that came with the war games map pass. Did it glitch? If so how? Because now I have to buy a NEW war games map pass just to get ALL of the maps.

theres 4 map packs, 3 of them came with the map pass and i believe one was sold separately and it was called the champions bundle.

> 2533274944243845;2:
> theres 4 map packs, 3 of them came with the map pass and i believe one was sold separately and it was called the champions bundle.

I GOT the champions bundle but I don’t have the doc that came WITH the Map Pass

ok so you’re map pass that you have entered the code for doesn’t allow you to download the map packs?

> 2533274944243845;4:
> ok so you’re map pass that you have entered the code for doesn’t allow you to download the map packs?

The Crimson Maps that were SUPPOSED to come with the War games map pass when I install the 2nd disc (War games installation disc) but somehow a glitch as described by my friend said that the map pass glitched so now I’d have to buy the DLC maps.

> 2533274896258716;5:
> > 2533274944243845;4:
> > ok so you’re map pass that you have entered the code for doesn’t allow you to download the map packs?
>
>
> The Crimson Maps that were SUPPOSED to come with the War games map pass when I install the 2nd disc (War games installation disc) but somehow a glitch as described by my friend said that the map pass glitched so now I’d have to buy the DLC maps.

the 2 cd you download for isn’t for the dlc,

try going to you’re download history and find crimson map pack and redownload it

> 2533274944243845;6:
> > 2533274896258716;5:
> > > 2533274944243845;4:
> > > ok so you’re map pass that you have entered the code for doesn’t allow you to download the map packs?
> >
> >
> >
> > The Crimson Maps that were SUPPOSED to come with the War games map pass when I install the 2nd disc (War games installation disc) but somehow a glitch as described by my friend said that the map pass glitched so now I’d have to buy the DLC maps.
>
>
> the 2 cd you download for isn’t for the dlc,
>
> try going to you’re download history and find crimson map pack and redownload it

I remember getting the Crimson map pack because of that 2nd disc though. But doesn’t the disc also give you 2 helmets or is that something that comes with the War Games Map Pass if I buy it?

Hi Hotel Actual,

The 2nd disc that came with the game doesn’t contain any DLC maps whatsoever. The 2nd disc is not the War Games map pass. The War Games map[ pass is something that you have to purchase from the XBL marketplace, or as a redeemable DLC code that came with the Limited Edition version of the game. The only thing on that 2nd disc is the multiplayer portion of the game with the standard shipped maps. That disc must be installed onto your hard disc in order to play the multiplayer.

Also, simply paying for the map pass doesn’t give you access to the maps, these also have to be downloaded from the in game market place menu. Can you load the DLC maps up in custom games? Any maps that you don’t own will show a yellow triangle next to them indicating that they haven’t been downloaded. If they do not allow you to play them in custom games, or the map packs don’t show up on the in game marketplace menu, then follow these steps:

1. Find the Halo 4 War Games map pass on your consoles hard drive and delete it. Also delete any of the Crimson, Majestic or Castle map packs you have downloaded (but do not delete the installed game, just the map packs and Map Pass). You do not need to delete the Champions bundle.

2. Go to your download history located in the Account Management menu of the settings.

3. Find the War Games map pass and redownload it. If you have already paid for it you wont have to pay for it again.

4. Once the Map Pass is downloaded, load up Halo 4 and you should get a message saying that new content is available. Go to the in game marketplace menu and the maps should be available to download for free. These will be the Crimson, Majestic and Castle map packs.

The steps above are the best known fix for issues with Halo 4’s map pass not showing maps. If you have any other problems or issues with this let me know.