halo 4 war games map pass 2000 points

i purchased this with my trade in at game stop someone else apparently a hacker had already used the code i was given i called xbox support they told me to post this forum i am just trying to get what i paid for cuz game stop is telling me if xbox support doesnt do anything iam screwed out of my money so can someone please call me as soon as possible my name is tj i just need a valid code for the war games map pass please get ahold of me as soon as possible i have allready been waiting for some time thanks much

woooowww that blows dude.

ya if no one does anything for me i just got screwed out of my money thanks to -Yoinking!- hackers

they were just trying to get you off the phone man. go back to gamestop and complain to them maybe?

you shouldn’t have posted your number if this is real.
Just saying you don’t want all the trolls that follow when you do that on a forum.

trolls? an already went to gamestop they aint gonna do -Yoink- someone from 343 needs to get ahold of me

Then PM a mod or admin. I would strongly suggest taking your phone number off the forum

Woah jesus christ, get xbox live support back on the phone we can’t help you with a hacker problem or even go back to gamestop and complain about the dodgy code

i took my number off

I would go back to gamestop and make them give you another code.

sue sue sue sue sue sue sue sue