Halo 4 Vidoc Easter Eggs, New Image & More

okay, the massive version of the knight was pretty cool

nice. it kind of sums up the big finds of the day. I havent seen the large knight yet but im glad that some forerunners are going to work with chief.

The big Promethean is interesting. It’s not a Knight though, totally different look. Possibly a War Sphinx? Yet the body-shape is off. Hm…

oh snap This thread is going to be locked since there is a leaked image.

The big knight is the DIDACT! OMFG!

> nice. it kind of sums up the big finds of the day. I havent seen the large knight yet but im glad that some forerunners are going to work with chief.

That’s just an assumption on his part. Those prometheans could just be boasting before they attack…or perhaps they are targeting him. Back in CE you could move around a hunter without it trying to attack you because it needed to aim first

Anyone else actually laugh out loud after reading “Didact says: Come at me, bro!”?

> Anyone else actually laugh out loud after reading “Didact says: Come at me, bro!”?

If that joke wasnt so overused then i wouldve, but I’ll give him credit for trying.

GUYS the big knight is the didact!!!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LCqL3TwZA&feature=player_detailpage

Argh, the grammar.

k… um… whats the Didact?

> Anyone else actually laugh out loud after reading “Didact says: Come at me, bro!”?

I did!

> The big Promethean is interesting. It’s not a Knight though, totally different look. Possibly a War Sphinx? Yet the body-shape is off. Hm…

It doesn’t seem very humanoid like forerunners are described as being.

I hope that big Promethean Knight isn’t the Didact, I’d cry if he was turned into a Knight…

Guys! The big Knight! IT"S THE SAME ONE FROM THE CONCEPT ART =O

> I hope that big Promethean Knight isn’t the Didact, I’d cry if he was turned into a Knight…

???

He looks much different than a knight.

> > I hope that big Promethean Knight isn’t the Didact, I’d cry if he was turned into a Knight…
>
> ???
>
> He looks much different than a knight.

But he’s not a Forerunner. Still a Knightish thing.

Hopefully there’s more Cryptums and the Prometheans control the Knights in the Cryptums.

more likely thats just a new class of promethean or maybe a war sphinx-esque thing. as for the rest of the knights, it seems likely that they have all been subjected to the Composer, and are now in the knight bodies. cryptums are more analogous to cryosleep than control centers. the didact is therefore still in hi original form

Great stuff but i dont understand whats the big deal about the promeathean knight it dosnt look any bigger then the ones we’ve seen before, few people have made threads about that.