Halo 4 vidmasters?

Ok so we all now or at least should have realized that there are achievements in halo 4. I have recently been doing all the vidmasters over just to enjoy the game, but it also reminded me of the days were bungie had this awesome armor called recon that only the best of the best could have. So I’m now wondering if 343 will have any kind of armor that will be unlocked due to completing these extreme vidmasters.

I have a question for you guys and girls. If halo 4 has these what are some of the things you have to do to get them? Please use campaign along with spartan opps and multiplayer.

doubtful, maybe they will have their own version of this epic task though

I highly doubt it. They are not Bungie you know.

I think they would be crazy not to make vidmasters.

The best of the best are the only ones that had recon?

Umm what you talking about? Most people I knew that had recon before everyone received it were pretty terrible at the game. (Mostly people who played a part in creating halo 3)

Vidmaster-style achievements would be very nice. I had a lot of fun doing them.

I doubt we’ll have VidMasters just because that’s more of a Bungie tradition, but something similar would be cool.

What I’d really like to see is something like a monthly “VidMaster” style challenge for extra Spartan points. It wouldn’t be as easy as past VidMasters either, but an actual challenge.

I’d love something similar. I enjoyed the vidmasters, especially the 4 ghosts one. It proved to be a difficult task to get that much cooperation and synchronization to snag that achievement. Recon was a nice reward. I really hope there’s more achievement tied armor with relatively difficult achievements. I’m pretty sick of MP achievements, though. I find myself spending entire games trying to stick people or splatter people for them. Maybe I’m just a little to crazy about scoring the achievements, but I’d much rather see them in coop gametypes or campaign.

> I’d love something similar. I enjoyed the vidmasters, especially the 4 ghosts one. It proved to be a difficult task to get that much cooperation and synchronization to snag that achievement. Recon was a nice reward. I really hope there’s more achievement tied armor with relatively difficult achievements. I’m pretty sick of MP achievements, though. I find myself spending entire games trying to stick people or splatter people for them. Maybe I’m just a little to crazy about scoring the achievements, but I’d much rather see them in coop gametypes or campaign.

I know what you mean and when u want it all u have to do it right. I have been caught up getting general on halo wars after my primary account got hacked, needed to restart everything. I now look back and see how difficult it was getting a multiplayer achievement whether it’s the last one you need or one from a previous game that has lost much of its population.

What I want to see is maybe even a new armor skin now that there available on halo 4. But when I look back I see the so called hardest vidmaster (endure) and then look at spartan opps and notice that holding down ur position wouldn’t be enough this time.

The best of the best had there title in all multiplayer halo games from 2 up. Halo 3 had recon and of course bungie had the flame, Halo wars had general rank witch causes the easy 10 second win on those who fear your unproven skill, Halo reach has the haunted helmet, and of course halo 2 had my precious scarab gun!

Have hope and pray Cortana won’t rip your Sheila apart