Halo 4 vehicles

The halo franchise has had alot of cool vehicles like the warthog,ghost,chopper,banshee,falcon,scorpion tank,revenant,etc. And some not as cool like the hornet,specter,brute warthog,etc. But they should also have new vehicles like an odst drop pod,saber,specter,pelican,phantom,longswords. But the one i want the most is the odst drop pod, since halo 2 when i first saw the drop pod i have alsways wanted to drive one but as close as i got was in halo odst but i want to drive one not see one being drived, so what im saying is make a halo map so big that it takes you four minutes to get to one side of the map to another and three minutes to fall from the very highest point to the ground. So you go to highest place and put the odst drop pod there, it comes with the drop pod, and some walls around it to hold it in place, you can put two weapons of your choice in the pod then you press x and get in and then a to launch yourself and while your falling you can move around a bit and then when you were going to hit the ground you press b and a parachute comes out and you land hard but you dont get damage but if you dont use it then you crash and you get some damage.

There was no you could have made paragraphs or shorter sentences? Sorry, i find that wall hard to read but alas i push on through.

I expect some new vehicles, perhaps of Forerunner design. Can’t forget about the klassic staples like the hog or the Banshee though i would love to see the Chopper return.

Water vehicles! Like a dolphin :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know how they will put any known vehicles into the storyline but I do hope they find a way.

What do you mean by drive a drop pod? the clue is in the tital, its supposed to DROP! its basically a sophisticated parachute nothing more.

I stopped reading after you said the hornet, prowler and spectre sucked.

> I stopped reading after you said the hornet, prowler and spectre sucked.

I almost did to

hopefully we get forunner vehicles

> The halo franchise has had a lot of cool vehicles like the warthog,ghost,chopper,banshee,falcon,scorpion tank,revenant,etc. There were some not as cool vehicles, such as the hornet,specter,brute warthog,etc. In addition to the current lineup, they should also have new vehicles like an odst drop pod,saber,specter,pelican,phantom,longswords.
>
> Of the vehicles I listed, the one i want the most is the odst drop pod**.** Since halo 2 when i first saw the drop pod**,** i have always wanted to drive one. The closest i got was in halo odst**,** but i want to drive one not see one being driven. So, what i’m saying is make a halo map so big that it takes you four minutes to get to one side of the map to another and three minutes to fall from the very highest point to the ground. So you go to highest place and find the odst drop pod there**.** It comes with the drop pod, and some walls around it to hold it in place**;** you can put two weapons of your choice in the pod**,** then you press x to get in and then press a to launch yourself**.** While your falling you can move around a bit**,** and then when you were going to hit the ground you press b and a parachute comes out**.** You land hard**,** but you dont get damage**;** if you dont use it then you crash and you get some damage.

The problem with these high-speed and multi-passenger vehicles is map size. As you said, it would take a huge map to contain the drop pod. Since these games are 8v8 at the biggest, these huge maps would spread the action too thin IMHO.