Halo 4 vehicle perspective idea, Thoughts, and opinions

Now, I have seen people talking and going on about how they either want a third person perspective when driving a vehicle or a first person perspective. Me, I wander why we just can’t have both and leave it as an in-game option for the player. You know how the player can click the analog stick to zoom in or out of their visor and or weapon scope? Why not use the same idea for vehicle perspectives like people zoom in with their visor or gun? Just a simple “click” of the analog stick and WOW your suddenly driving your banshee from the inside and using ITS own heads up display to pilot the banshee. This would carry across all vehicles AND their passenger seats including passenger turrets. If the player ever felt like going into third person instead, all they would have to do would be to click that analog stick and its instantly back to third person perspective. I’d like to see other people’s opinions on this idea and throw in a few ideas of their own.

> Now, I have seen people talking and going on about how they either want a third person perspective when driving a vehicle or a first person perspective. Me, I wander why we just can’t have both and leave it as an in-game option for the player. You know how the player can click the analog stick to zoom in or out of their visor and or weapon scope? Why not use the same idea for vehicle perspectives like people zoom in with their visor or gun? Just a simple “click” of the analog stick and WOW your suddenly driving your banshee from the inside and using ITS own heads up display to pilot the banshee. This would carry across all vehicles AND their passenger seats including passenger turrets. If the player ever felt like going into third person instead, all they would have to do would be to click that analog stick and its instantly back to third person perspective. I’d like to see other people’s opinions on this idea and throw in a few ideas of their own.

personally I want first person vehicles but I don’t mind a third person option too.

When an enemy boards you vehicle you have those precious few seconds to try and get him off. For instance in a Wraith you can fire at a wall to blow him off, in a Warthog everyone bails out to kill the boarder, or if you’re in a Banshee you might scream out to your team for help. Not only that but you can assess the situation and see if your boarder has an overshield, or if his shields are down and so on. If you have a first person view you wouldn’t know you’ve been boarded until you’re suddenly on foot.

I would like the option for both, via the stick click, but 3rd person view is there for a reason.