Halo 4 Vehicle Additions and Improvements

If you could have any vehicles added/improved, what would they be?

For me, I would like to see a Covenant version of the Falcon and a Human version of the Banshee. It would add some balance and variety in terms of vehicles.

As for improvements, I’d like to be able to ride in any of the seats in the Warthog Transporter. The ability to have squad of team mates with me attacking the objective in BTB would be quite useful, instead of everyone being scattered across lots of vehicles. It would also be useful for moving the team up to the enemy base. I’d like a similar thing with the falcon like in the campaign where you can have 1 person driving, 3 people riding and 2 AI using the guns. Once again, it helps to move team mates in a more organised manner.
The only difference is that the people riding in the falcon can’t shoot while the people in the Warthog Transporter can shoot in anywhere within a certain area. This could work because the people in the back of the transporter are quite exposed, will have the enlarged cross-hairs of being in shotgun and don’t have the power of a turret.
These could at least be implemented into custom games when creating the game mode; giving the creator the option of where people and how many people can enter the vehicle at one time.

Final adjustment would have to be the ability to switch between first and third person in vehicles. I, along with many others, prefer to play in a first person mode while in vehicles, so the ability to switch between 1st and 3rd person would be nice like in BF3. I can’t see why I shouldn’t be limited to using 3rd person when I have the preference of 1st. It wouldn’t really give me an advantage, it’s just a preference.

Troop-Transport Hog!

> Troop-Transport Hog!

Basically what I said.

Cobra type vehicle with similar design to the warthog. basically an armoured warthog with its turret controllable by the driver, and a passenger seat controlling either a machine turret or a grenade launcher.

‘I NO LETS MAKE THE COVENANT AND HUMAN SANBOX’S ENTIRELY SYMMETRICAL THATLL BE COOL’

And that’s what gave us such useless contraptions as the Spectre.

> Cobra type vehicle with similar design to the warthog. basically an armoured warthog with its turret controllable by the driver, and a passenger seat controlling either a machine turret or a grenade launcher.

Sounds pretty cool. I quite like the cobra, although I think either the passenger or the driver (when the vehicle has “transformed” into combat mode like in HW and therefore immobilising the vehicle) should be able to use the railgun on it.

I would be for 1st person viewpoints again, i loved that you could do that in CE and was saddened it didn’t return for future Halo games. That Reach cut scene for the beta got everyones hopes up.

Though in CE, it was trouble some to reload human weapons as if you pressed X, you jumped out. Had to waste an entire clip to reload. My solution is to tap X to reload and hold X to get out of vehicles while in FP view mode.

At the very least, have the option for TP and FP. It would certainly add to the immersion.

I just hope for Halo 4, that we not only get vehicle variety but they are made out of anything that isn’t cardboard. Or non power weapons such as certain designated rifle capable of wrecking them.

Other than that (and nerfing the Banshee bomb), it wouldn’t take much to satisfy me :P.