Halo 4 V Energy drinks in Australia

4x Purple Plasma pack

Product line Facebook cover photo

Has anyone seen these out in stores / tried them? I’m pretty excited to try some out.

They taste HORRIBLE, but I have an unopened 4 pack to collect and bought it from a servo station, Woolies or Coles don’t have them because they’re horrible.

O rly? So you mean the purple one right? I assume the green ones are just normal… Meh I’ll still pick some up but I’ll probably have to go to 7-11 or NightOwl or something.

I cant wait to try these!

> O rly? So you mean the purple one right? I assume the green ones are just normal… Meh I’ll still pick some up but I’ll probably have to go to 7-11 or NightOwl or something.

Yeah the purple one doesn’t taste good, “Purple Plasma” it is. But yeah, money’s on it being at like 7-11 (Home of Krispy Kreme’s for people native to Wollongong!) or any independent servo.

So 7/11’s, and like petrol stations should have them?

> So 7/11’s, and like petrol stations should have them?

Yeah probably. IGAs would have them for sure too. They also released a big 710mL resealable one (like Rockstar) which will be good for grinding. Just don’t have too much :slight_smile:

They look so awesome. As a Brit, I’m really disappointed that I cannot try them for myself.