Halo 4 user add ons

So you might’ve stumbled onto this post, thinking it has something to do with a free giveaway, well, you’d be wrong. I’d like to know, what would you add to the game, if anything. It can be a new gamemode, maps, armour, levels, what ever you want. Just go ahead and comment.

1. More specializations so I can continue ranking up.
  2. Dominion.
  3. No rotational playlists.

> 1) More specializations so I can continue ranking up.
> 2) Dominion.

^This. I’d also add Firefight and Invasion to the list.

> > 1) More specializations so I can continue ranking up.
> > 2) Dominion.
>
> ^This. I’d also add Firefight and Invasion to the list.

I have to agree! I loved both Firefight (ODSTs version more than Reaches.) and Invasion. Invasion is actually one of my favorite game modes as well! I loved the rotating team based system where one team had to defend while the other attacked! :3 It was most fun!

DLC playlist. More unique and original weapons.(like the needeler was totally original when ce came out) Invasion, More campaign levels, campaign theater.

So, to add without taking things away?..

1. At least 50,000 more players.

2. More love for this game from people in general (for the way it plays now, not at launch)

3. In game ranks and a social/ranked split. (After wish number 1 the population will support it and we can also have more playlists)

4. An expansion pack that has further Spartan Ops levels and bundles the map packs with it. (so more people have them and they show up more often)

That’s my top 5.

More SpOps, more levels, and getting rid of the playlist concept all-together. Let me pick 4-5 game-variants I want to play, and the system puts me in the one that it matches me into (against people roughly my skill).

Multiplayer bots. Halo’s the one franchise I wish had them, as it’d have me playing the game way more often than I do now.

> DLC playlist. More unique and original weapons.(like the needeler was totally original when ce came out) Invasion, More campaign levels, campaign theater.

I have to agree with you that more campaign levels should have been added, but it can’t happen anymore, because the campaign is probably the first thing 343 worked on. Either that, or they slapped together a short, barely story written, and they took the baddassness out of Master Chief! It makes me mad how different this game’s campaign is from the others. Halo 1, great story. Halo 2, I wish Bungie could have waited to add both 2 and 3’s campaigns together, but either way, it was a great campaign. ODST, that is my favorite campaign. People normally don’t like it, because it tries to go for the scary part of the covies. Wars, never played it, but I still don’t like it. It looks like a PC game! Halo Reach, this was also a great campaign, but I wish they could have added one or two more levels, where you play as Jun, and get killed, but by being over run by covies, but, this goes against Halo 4’s lore, because Jun helped make the new spartans. Halo 4, I might be on my own, but this was dissatisfactory to me, because it was short, and only took me 4 hours! For 8 missions! While all of the others took me more than a day! Eh, whatever. But getting back to your comment for campaign theater, I wish this was here too. It seems logical.

> More SpOps, more levels, and getting rid of the playlist concept all-together. Let me pick 4-5 game-variants I want to play, and the system puts me in the one that it matches me into (against people roughly my skill).

So kind of just like Halo 3? And with the 4-5 game variants, I would like this as well, but it would be too large for the game itself. Like how many variants would there be, for everyone? All of the ones from action sack, doubles, objective, slayer, rumble, big team slayer, and others. It seems good, but it doesn’t at the same time.

> So, to add without taking things away?..
>
> 1. At least 50,000 more players.
>
> 2. More love for this game from people in general (for the way it plays now, not at launch)
>
> 4. In game ranks and a social/ranked split. (After wish number 1 the population will support it and we can also have more playlists)
>
> 5. An expansion pack that has further Spartan Ops levels and bundles the map packs with it. (so more people have them and they show up more often)
>
>
> That’s my top 5.

I agree with a lot of things that you write right now. 1: this game does need more praise, but, and 343, you know I love you, but you’ve made some bad decisions with this game, 343 keeps making so many mistakes with this game!. 2:Ranks meaning that what was going on in Halo 3? I think that’s what you means. 3: I would also like more SA levels, but I wouldn’t want any that ties the bundles, because it adds more diversity to the map packs, which would want more people to buy them. That’s what I’ve got to say.

> > 1) More specializations so I can continue ranking up.
> > 2) Dominion.
>
> ^This. I’d also add Firefight and Invasion to the list.

Firefight, meh, I never cared for it that much. But Invasion, YESSS!!! I can’t believe I forgot about it…

How would u guys have more SpOps if the story behind it is already over ? Requiem is dust…

> How would u guys have more SpOps if the story behind it is already over ? Requiem is dust…

My good ol’ friend Didact keeps telling me that there is another Didact, not just the one in the campaign, and that in SpaOps, they talk about other forerunner worlds, so that’s where the new story could take place. Maybe back on Earth, when the covies got to it. It all doesn’t have to do with that one planet that held the one person who could destroy galaxies. It could also be centered around the rings. Multiple different story lines, all connected to Halo.

> > How would u guys have more SpOps if the story behind it is already over ? Requiem is dust…
>
> My good ol’ friend Didact keeps telling me that there is another Didact, not just the one in the campaign, and that in SpaOps, they talk about other forerunner worlds, so that’s where the new story could take place. Maybe back on Earth, when the covies got to it. It all doesn’t have to do with that one planet that held the one person who could destroy galaxies. It could also be centered around the rings. Multiple different story lines, all connected to Halo.

yeah maybe in upcoming halos.SpOps in h4 wasn’t that popular so i think that’s the reason they left it by season 1.

> > How would u guys have more SpOps if the story behind it is already over ? Requiem is dust…
>
> My good ol’ friend <mark>Didact keeps telling me that there is another Didact</mark>, not just the one in the campaign, and that in SpaOps, they talk about other forerunner worlds, so that’s where the new story could take place.

What?

It’s in the books.

> > More SpOps, more levels, and getting rid of the playlist concept all-together. Let me pick 4-5 game-variants I want to play, and the system puts me in the one that it matches me into (against people roughly my skill).
>
> So kind of just like Halo 3? And with the 4-5 game variants, I would like this as well, but it would be too large for the game itself. Like how many variants would there be, for everyone? All of the ones from action sack, doubles, objective, slayer, rumble, big team slayer, and others. It seems good, but it doesn’t at the same time.

Yes - Halo 3 (yeah someone got it!)

I detailed the variant focused (instead of size-focused) playlists here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst239409p2_Get-rid-of-Infinity-Slayer.aspx

but frankly if they manage to peel of the Legendary players over to the new Throwdown they announced today, it will probably work out for player like me who want IS and Objective.

1. Better playlist and gametype management

2. Music needs to be implemented at the right times and played louder

3. Elite and Promethean Knight playability

4. New gametypes: for example, Invasion mode was in Halo: Reach and War Games in Halo: Escalation yet does not make an appearance in Halo 4

5. More Spartan Ops. Quality over quantity please!

6. Firefight

7. Greater game population