Halo 4 Unsuccessful?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I don’t think Halo 4 will be successful at all. Weapon drops? Mid-game Joins? Xray vision?
343 does not know what they are doing, they boast about the real Halo and core this and Hardcore that but in reality, they are just trying to steal Call of Duty fans. Instead of listening to the community and making games faster and exciting they give you random weapon drops and worthless armor abilities. They are not heading in the right direction. Halo 4 will most likely disappoint sincere fans and ruin the franchise. Maybe my friend was right, Halo should have ended at 3. But that’s just my onion I would love to hear your onion and maybe eat it or something.
Discuss.

They cant seriously think core Halo fans want any of those gimmicks in the game, those features are being added to bolster Halo’s casual appeal. I just hope they have playlists without all that crap or its going to be Reach all over again and the game will die out in a few months. Who knows maybe they will come through and have a section of ranked playlists free of the gimmicks like Halo 2+3 had.

You have no idea how many times I’ve seen a thread saying the exact same thing.

It’s getting old guys, really.

The game isn’t even out yet. Judge it when you play it, not when you’ve barely seen any gameplay of it.

is it just me or is it the same complainers all the time. like the same forum people over and over and over again

Halo 4 > CE

Trollface.jpg

LMFAO

Its just my onion guys, its how I feel.

Can you at least come up with some original arguments. Seriously you can find over 100 threads just like this, and don’t judge it till it comes out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Every time a thread like this dies a baby is born and a troll army states in unison, “Nice try, Twilight fans!”

Flame bait.

Nothing to see here

Report and move on.

/thread

I’m pretty excited. I’d like to see more about the entire sandbox before I pass too much judgment, though. As for Promethean Vision, I think it’s a great idea. It helps de-camp campers, and since it makes a noise when in use, you won’t get surprised by somebody using it around a corner waiting for you.

As for the weapon drops, we’ll see. I could go either way on that one. If it’s implemented correctly, I could see it adding a lot to freshen the gameplay.

I encourage innovation, not try to halt it. I still have Halo 2 PC if I want to play the same multiplayer over and over again. :slight_smile:

Nice try OP, you have proved to us and to yourself that you are not original. Now please, get the hell out.

<mark>S</mark>top
<mark>T</mark>rolling
<mark>F</mark>or
<mark>U</mark>nicorns

Halo 4 will be successful even if it losses fans of the classic halo. There are more fans who will accept the changes then there are fans who won’t plus there are always new fans coming to the game.

> I’m pretty excited. I’d like to see more about the entire sandbox before I pass too much judgment, though. As for Promethean Vision, I think it’s a great idea. It helps de-camp campers, and since it makes a noise when in use, you won’t get surprised by somebody using it around a corner waiting for you.
>
> As for the weapon drops, we’ll see. I could go either way on that one. If it’s implemented correctly, I could see it adding a lot to freshen the gameplay.
>
> I encourage innovation, not try to halt it. I still have Halo 2 PC if I want to play the same multiplayer over and over again. :slight_smile:

Dear God, its like pre-Reach release all over again. People trying to be optimistic but deep down inside knowing its going to be bad.

> is it just me or is it the same complainers all the time. like the same forum people over and over and over again

And here I thought it was a bunch of different people. Silly me.

> > I’m pretty excited. I’d like to see more about the entire sandbox before I pass too much judgment, though. As for Promethean Vision, I think it’s a great idea. It helps de-camp campers, and since it makes a noise when in use, you won’t get surprised by somebody using it around a corner waiting for you.
> >
> > As for the weapon drops, we’ll see. I could go either way on that one. If it’s implemented correctly, I could see it adding a lot to freshen the gameplay.
> >
> > I encourage innovation, not try to halt it. I still have Halo 2 PC if I want to play the same multiplayer over and over again. :slight_smile:
>
> Dear God, its like pre-Reach release all over again. People trying to be optimistic but deep down inside knowing its going to be bad.

most of the hate for reach came after the game was released. Not many people thought it would be that bad prior. I am optimistic for h4 and i think it is possible it may not turn out good but we will see in November

> > I’m pretty excited. I’d like to see more about the entire sandbox before I pass too much judgment, though. As for Promethean Vision, I think it’s a great idea. It helps de-camp campers, and since it makes a noise when in use, you won’t get surprised by somebody using it around a corner waiting for you.
> >
> > As for the weapon drops, we’ll see. I could go either way on that one. If it’s implemented correctly, I could see it adding a lot to freshen the gameplay.
> >
> > I encourage innovation, not try to halt it. I still have Halo 2 PC if I want to play the same multiplayer over and over again. :slight_smile:
>
> Dear God, its like pre-Reach release all over again. People trying to be optimistic but deep down inside knowing its going to be bad.

Well there’s no part of me “deep down inside knowing it’s going to be bad.” I haven’t played it yet, so I don’t know anything about how the game will play. From what I’ve seen, I’ve enjoyed it. I don’t think AA’s are a bad idea, I just think they need to be implemented differently than Reach.

I don’t think anybody has seen enough about the sandbox to see how things balance out yet, though, so I don’t see much of a point in complaining about certain things.

Yeah, I’m going to be optimistic. I’ll also voice my concerns when I have them. You’re still welcome to your own opinions. I think Halo 4 will be plenty successful, and I’m pretty satisfied so far with the direction they’re taking Halo.

> Halo 4 will be successful even if it losses fans of the classic halo. There are more fans who will accept the changes then there are fans who won’t plus there are always new fans coming to the game.

exactly right. I bet anyone 2,000000$ that 343 will make a PERFECT classic playlist and it will be severely underpopulated compared to the actual halo 4 playlists lol.

Such Hypocrisy! I am being flamed for having a pessimistic view on the game and for having a similar idea to someone else who has posted on the forum.