Halo 4 unlockable armor

Does anybody know any info about what armor you’ll have in halo 4? i know you start as spartan 4’s but i want to know if later on you van unlock the Mark V and VI armor and other previous armor customizations seen in previous games?

Not many armors are revealed at the moment, but the previous MJOLNIR armors are likely.

Let’s see at E3.

> Does anybody know any info about what armor you’ll have in halo 4? i know you start as spartan 4’s but i want to know if later on you can unlock the Mark V and VI armor and other previous armor customizations seen in previous games?

God, I hope not. Every time I see one of those -Yoinking!- Master Chief wannabes I just want to put my fist through the internet and knock his teeth right-the–Yoink–out.

> > Does anybody know any info about what armor you’ll have in halo 4? i know you start as spartan 4’s but i want to know if later on you can unlock the Mark V and VI armor and other previous armor customizations seen in previous games?
>
> God, I hope not. Every time I see one of those -Yoinking!- Master Chief wannabes I just want to put my fist through the internet and knock his teeth right-the–Yoink!–out.

You would rage if you ever saw Halo 1 or 2 multiplayer then. Everyone had those armors.

> > Does anybody know any info about what armor you’ll have in halo 4? i know you start as spartan 4’s but i want to know if later on you can unlock the Mark V and VI armor and other previous armor customizations seen in previous games?
>
> God, I hope not. Every time I see one of those -Yoinking!- Master Chief wannabes I just want to put my fist through the internet and knock his teeth right-the–Yoink!–out.

I just prefer Mk VI. You mad?